Unemployment and Worker-Firm Matching Theory and Evidence from East and West Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boeri, Tito & Burda, Michael C., 1996.
"Active labor market policies, job matching and the Czech miracle,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 805-817, April.
- Boeri, Tito & Burda, Michael C, 1995. "Active Labour Market Policies, Job Matching and the Czech Miracle," CEPR Discussion Papers 1302, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- T. Boeri & M. C. Burda, 1995. "Active Labor Market Policies, Job Matching and the Czech Miracle," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1995,76, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas J. Sargent, 1998.
"The European Unemployment Dilemma,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(3), pages 514-550, June.
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas J. Sargent, 1995. "The European unemployment dilemma," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 95-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas J. Sargent, 1996. "The European Unemployment Dilemma," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 36, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Ljungqvist, Lars & Sargent, Thomas J., 1997. "The European Unemployment Dilemma," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 178, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Ljungqvist, Lars & Sargent, Thomas J., 1997. "The European Unemployment Dilemma," Working Paper Series 481, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Andreas Hornstein & Per Krusell & Giovanni L. Violante, 2007.
"Technology—Policy Interaction in Frictional Labour-Markets,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 74(4), pages 1089-1124.
- Andreas Hornstein & Per Krusell & Giovanni L. Violante, 2006. "Technology-policy interaction in frictional labor markets," Working Paper 06-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Storer, P, 1994. "Unemployment Dynamics and Labour Market Tightness: An Empirical Evaluation of Matching Function Models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 389-419, Oct.-Dec..
- Suits, Daniel B & Mason, Andrew & Chan, Louis, 1978. "Spline Functions Fitted by Standard Regression Methods," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(1), pages 132-139, February.
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas, 1988. "Testing for individual effects in autoregressive models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 297-307, November.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1981. "Biases in Dynamic Models with Fixed Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1417-1426, November.
- Oliver Jean Blanchard & Peter Diamond, 1989. "The Beveridge Curve," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 20(1), pages 1-76.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Warren, Ronald Jr., 1996. "Returns to scale in a matching model of the labor market," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 135-142, January.
- Anderson, T. W. & Hsiao, Cheng, 1982. "Formulation and estimation of dynamic models using panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 47-82, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Tomasz Jeruzalski, 2013.
"(In)Efficiency of matching: the case of a post-transition economy,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 255-275, May.
- Tomasz Jeruzalski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2009. "(In)Efficiency of Matching - the Case of a Post-transition Economy," Working Papers 2009-10, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Jeruzalski, Tomasz & Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2009. "(In)Efficiency of Matching - The Case of A Post-transition Economy," MPRA Paper 16598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Munich, Daniel & Svejnar, Jan, 2007. "Unemployment in East and West Europe," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 681-694, August.
- Pastore, Francesco, 2013. "Primum vivere… Industrial Change, Job Destruction and the Geographical Distribution of Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 7126, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Iva Tomic, 2012. "The Efficiency of the Matching Process: Exploring the Impact of Regional Employment Offices in Croatia," Working Papers 1204, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
More about this item
Keywordsaccess to information; Active Employment; Active Employment Policy; active labor; active labor market; active labor market policies; active labor market programs; Active Labour; Active Labour Market;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- J40 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - General
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-02-14 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2009-02-14 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2009-02-14 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4810. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.