Government Subsidies to Enterprises in Central and Eastern Europe: Budgetary Subsidies and Tax Arrears
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1994.
"Protection for Sale,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 833-850, September.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1992. "Protection for Sale," Papers 162, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1992. "Protection for Sale," Papers 21-92, Tel Aviv.
- Grossman, Gene & Helpman, Elhanan, 1993. "Protection for Sale," CEPR Discussion Papers 827, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1992. "Protection For Sale," NBER Working Papers 4149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernheim, B Douglas & Whinston, Michael D, 1986. "Common Agency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 923-942, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dittus, Peter, 1996. "Why East European banks don't want equity," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 655-662, April.
- Lubomir Dmitrov, 1999. "Budget Constraints of Bulgarian Enterprises, 1996-97," CERT Discussion Papers 9905, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Mark E. Schaffer, 1997. "Do Firms in Transition Economies have Soft Budget Constraints? A Reconsideration of the Concepts and Evidence," CERT Discussion Papers 9720, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Treier, Volker, 1999. "Unemployment in reforming countries: Causes, fiscal impacts and the success of transformation," BERG Working Paper Series 29, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Milan Nikolic & Jacek Rostowski, 1995. "Exit in the Framework of Macro-economic Shocks and Policy Responses during Transition: a Cross-country Comparison," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0056, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Daniel Munich & Jan Svejnar & Katherine Terrell, 2001. "Worker-firm Matching and Unemployment in Transition to a Market," Development and Comp Systems 0012011, EconWPA.
- Lucjan T. Orlowski, 1996. "Fiscal Consolidation in Central Europe in Preparation for Accession to the European Union," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0077, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Jérôme Sgard, 1996. "Credit Crisis and the Role of Banks During Transition: a Five-Country Comparison," Working Papers 1996-08, CEPII research center.
- Irina Akimova & Gerhard Schwödiauer, 1999. "Restructuring of Ukrainian Enterprises after Privatization: Does Ownership Structure Matter?," Industrial Organization 9903003, EconWPA.
- Shumei Gao and Mark E. Schaffer & Shumei Gao and Mark E. Schaffer, 1998.
"Financial Discipline in the Enterprise Sector in Transition Countries: How Does China Compare?,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
124, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Shumei Gao & Mark E Schaffer, 1998. "Financial Discipline in the Enterprise Sector in Transition Countries: How Does China Compare?," CERT Discussion Papers 9801, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- R. Dobrinsky & N. Dochev & B. Nikolov, 1997. "Debt Workout and Enterprise Performance in Bulgaria:," CERT Discussion Papers 9715, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Schaffer, Mark E., 1998. "Do Firms in Transition Economies Have Soft Budget Constraints? A Reconsideration of Concepts and Evidence," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 80-103, March.
- Ponomareva, Maria & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2004. "Federal Tax Arrears in Russia: Liquidity Problems, Federal Redistribution or Russian Resistance?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4267, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Freinkman, Lev & Haney, Michael, 1997. "What affects the Russian regional governments'propensity to subsidize?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1818, The World Bank.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:4:p:779-797 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCentral and Eastern Europe; Financial Distress; Subsidies; Tax Arrears;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H29 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Other
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- P43 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Finance; Public Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .