Government Subsidies to Enterprises in Central and Eastern Europe: Budgetary Subsidies and Tax Arrears
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dittus, Peter, 1996. "Why East European banks don't want equity," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 655-662, April.
- Lubomir Dmitrov, 1999. "Budget Constraints of Bulgarian Enterprises, 1996-97," CERT Discussion Papers 9905, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Rumen Dobrinsky, 1996. "Enterprise restructuring and adjustment in the transition to market economy: lessons from the experience of Central and Eastern Europe," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 4(2), pages 389-410, October.
- Schaffer, Mark E., 1998.
"Do Firms in Transition Economies Have Soft Budget Constraints? A Reconsideration of Concepts and Evidence,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 80-103, March.
- Mark E. Schaffer, 1997. "Do Firms in Transition Economies have Soft Budget Constraints? A Reconsideration of the Concepts and Evidence," CERT Discussion Papers 9720, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Treier, Volker, 1999. "Unemployment in reforming countries: Causes, fiscal impacts and the success of transformation," BERG Working Paper Series 29, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Milan Nikolic & Jacek Rostowski, 1995. "Exit in the Framework of Macro-economic Shocks and Policy Responses during Transition: a Cross-country Comparison," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0056, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Daniel Munich & Jan Svejnar & Katherine Terrell, 2001. "Worker-firm Matching and Unemployment in Transition to a Market," Development and Comp Systems 0012011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucjan T. Orlowski, 1996. "Fiscal Consolidation in Central Europe in Preparation for Accession to the European Union," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0077, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Jérôme Sgard, 1996. "Credit Crisis and the Role of Banks During Transition: a Five-Country Comparison," Working Papers 1996-08, CEPII research center.
- Irina Akimova & Gerhard Schwödiauer, 1999. "Restructuring of Ukrainian Enterprises after Privatization: Does Ownership Structure Matter?," Industrial Organization 9903003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shumei Gao and Mark E. Schaffer & Shumei Gao and Mark E. Schaffer, 1998.
"Financial Discipline in the Enterprise Sector in Transition Countries: How Does China Compare?,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
124, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Shumei Gao & Mark E Schaffer, 1998. "Financial Discipline in the Enterprise Sector in Transition Countries: How Does China Compare?," CERT Discussion Papers 9801, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- R. Dobrinsky & N. Dochev & B. Nikolov, 1997. "Debt Workout and Enterprise Performance in Bulgaria:," CERT Discussion Papers 9715, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Ponomareva, Maria & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2004. "Federal Tax Arrears in Russia: Liquidity Problems, Federal Redistribution or Russian Resistance?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4267, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Freinkman, Lev & Haney, Michael, 1997. "What affects the Russian regional governments'propensity to subsidize?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1818, The World Bank.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:4:p:779-797 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCentral and Eastern Europe; Financial Distress; Subsidies; Tax Arrears;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H29 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Other
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- P43 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Finance; Public Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.