Primum vivere . . . industrial change, job destruction and the geographical distribution of unemployment
J6, P2, R1, R23 Copyright Pastore; licensee Springer. 2012
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 1 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/40174|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stefan Eriksson & Jonas Lagerström, 2006.
"Competition between Employed and Unemployed Job Applicants: Swedish Evidence,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 108(3), pages 373-396, October.
- Eriksson, Stefan & Lagerström, Jonas, 2004. "Competition between employed and unemployed job applicants: Swedish evidence," Working Paper Series 2004:2, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Fortin, M. & Abdelkrim, A., 1993.
"Sectoral Shifts, Stock Market Dispersion and Unemployment in Canada,"
Cahiers de recherche
93-05, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Mario Fortin & Abdelkrim Araar, 1997. "Sectoral shifts, stock market dispersion and unemployment in Canada," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(6), pages 829-839.
- Bernard Funck & Lodovico Pizzati, 2002. "Labor, Employment, and Social Policies in the EU Enlargement Process : Changing Perspectives and Policy Options," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15235.
- Pastore, Francesco & Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2012. "Labour Turnover and the Spatial Distribution of Unemployment: A Panel Data Analysis Using Employment Registry Data," IZA Discussion Papers 7074, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew Newell & Francesco Pastore, 2000.
"Regional Unemployment and Industrial Restructuring in Poland,"
CELPE Discussion Papers
51, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Andrew Newell & Francesco Pastore, 2006. "Regional Unemployment and Industrial Restructuring in Poland," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 44(3), pages 5-28, May.
- Newell, Andrew T. & Pastore, Francesco, 2000. "Regional Unemployment and Industrial Restructuring in Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 194, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Basile, Roberto & Girardi, Alessandro & Mantuano, Marianna & Pastore, Francesco, 2011.
"Sectoral Shifts, Diversification and Regional Unemployment: Evidence from Local Labour Systems in Italy,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6197, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roberto Basile & Alessandro Girardi & Marianna Mantuano & Francesco Pastore, 2012. "Sectoral shifts, diversification and regional unemployment: evidence from local labour systems in Italy," Empirica, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 525-544, November.
- Roberto Basile & Alessandro Girardi & Marianna Mantuano & Francesco Pastore, 2011. "Sectoral Shifts, Diversification and Regional Unemployment. Evidence From Local Labour Systems in Italy," WIFO Working Papers 411, WIFO.
- Mussida, Chiara & Pastore, Francesco, 2012. "Is There a Southern-Sclerosis? Worker Reallocation and Regional Unemployment in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 6954, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ferragina, Anna Maria & Pastore, Francesco, 2005.
"Mind the Gap: Unemployment in the New EU Regions,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1565, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Annekatrin Niebuhr & Nadia Granato & Anette Haas & Silke Hamann, 2012.
"Does Labour Mobility Reduce Disparities between Regional Labour Markets in Germany?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(7), pages 841-858, September.
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Granato, Nadia & Haas, Anette & Hamann, Silke, 2009. "Does labour mobility reduce disparities between regional labour markets in Germany?," IAB Discussion Paper 200915, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Boeri, Tito, 2000. "Structural Change, Welfare Systems, and Labour Reallocation: Lessons from the Transition of Formerly Planned Economies," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293651, March.
- Luca Barbone & Domenico J. Marchetti & Stefano Paternostro, 1999. "The early stages of reform in Polish manufacturing," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 7(1), pages 157-177, March.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Francesco Pastore, 2010. "Structural Change and Labour Reallocation Across Regions: A Review of the Literature," AIEL Series in Labour Economics, in: Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Francesco Pastore (ed.), The Labour Market Impact of the EU Enlargement. A New Regional Geography of Europe?, edition 1, chapter 2, pages 17-47 AIEL - Associazione Italiana Economisti del Lavoro.
- Chiarini, Bruno & Piselli, Paolo, 2000. "Unemployment, Wage Pressure and Sectoral Shifts: Permanent and Temporary Consequences of Intersectoral Shocks," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 777-799, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:izaels:v:1:y:2012:i:1:p:1-15:10.1186/2193-9012-1-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.