Employment and Wage Structures in the Czech Republic
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||May 1998|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Na Prikope 28, 115 03 Prague 1|
Phone: 00420 2 2442 1111
Fax: 00420 2 2421 8522
Web page: http://www.cnb.cz/en/research/research_intro/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Swati Basu & Saul Estrin & Jan Svejnar, 1997. "Employment and wage behaviour of industrial enterprises in transition economies: The cases of Poland and Czechoslovakia," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 5(2), pages 271-287, November.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Lane, Timothy D, 1993. "Wage Controls during the Transition from Central Planning to a Market Economy," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 8(2), pages 195-210, July.
- Alena Buchtíková & Vladislav Flek, 1994. "Wage Regulation in Czechoslovakia," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 32(3), pages 6-31, June.
- Richard Layard & Andrea Richter, 1995.
"How much unemployment is needed for restructing: the Russian experience,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 3(1), pages 39-58, 03.
- Richard Layard & Ansgar Richter, 1995. "How Much Unemployment is Needed for Restructuring?: The Russian Experience," CEP Discussion Papers dp0238, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Robert J. Flanagan, 1995. "Wage Structures in the Transition of the Czech Economy," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(4), pages 836-854, December.
- Boeri, Tito, 1997. "Learning from Transition Economies: Assessing Labor Market Policies across Central and Eastern Europe," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 366-384, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cnb:mpaper:1998/03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Babecky)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.