The economic system as an end or as a means and the future of socialism: an evolutionary viewpoint
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergson, Abram, 1992. "Communist Economic Efficiency Revisited," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 27-30, May.
- Atkinson,Anthony Barnes & Micklewright,John, 1992.
"Economic Transformation in Eastern Europe and the Distribution of Income,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521438827, January.
- Atkinson,Anthony Barnes & Micklewright,John, 1992. "Economic Transformation in Eastern Europe and the Distribution of Income," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521433297.
- Sun, Laixiang, 2002. "Fading out of local government ownership: recent ownership reform in China's township and village enterprises," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 249-269, September.
- Dan Anderberg & Fredrik Andersson & Alessandro Balestrino, 2000.
"Time, Self-Selection and User Charges for Public Goods,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 57(2), pages 137-137, March.
- Anderberg, D. & Andersson, F. & Balestrino, A., 1999. "Time, Self-Selection and User Charges for Public Goods," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 526, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bergson, Abram, 1987. "Comparative Productivity: The USSR, Eastern Europe, and the West," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 342-357, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSocialism; Capitalism; Socialization of Consumption;
- P50 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2012-04-10 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HME-2012-04-10 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-04-10 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37828. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .