The economic system as an end or as a means and the future of socialism: an evolutionary viewpoint
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergson, Abram, 1992. "Communist Economic Efficiency Revisited," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 27-30, May.
- Atkinson,Anthony Barnes & Micklewright,John, 1992.
"Economic Transformation in Eastern Europe and the Distribution of Income,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521438827, October.
- Atkinson,Anthony Barnes & Micklewright,John, 1992. "Economic Transformation in Eastern Europe and the Distribution of Income," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521433297, August.
- Sun, Laixiang, 2002. "Fading out of local government ownership: recent ownership reform in China's township and village enterprises," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 249-269, September.
- Dan Anderberg & Fredrik Andersson & Alessandro Balestrino, 2000.
"Time, Self-Selection and User Charges for Public Goods,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 57(2), pages 137-137, March.
- Anderberg, D. & Andersson, F. & Balestrino, A., 1999. "Time, Self-Selection and User Charges for Public Goods," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 526, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bergson, Abram, 1987. "Comparative Productivity: The USSR, Eastern Europe, and the West," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 342-357, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSocialism; Capitalism; Socialization of Consumption;
- P50 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2012-04-10 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HME-2012-04-10 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-04-10 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37828. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.