The Economic System As An End Or As A Means And The Future Of Socialism And Capitalism: An Evolutionary Viewpoint
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergson, Abram, 1992. "Communist Economic Efficiency Revisited," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 27-30, May.
- Robert J. Gordon, 2000.
"Does the "New Economy" Measure Up to the Great Inventions of the Past?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 49-74, Fall.
- Gordon, Robert J, 2000. "Does the 'New Economy' Measure up to the Great Inventions of the Past?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2607, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert J. Gordon, 2000. "Does the "New Economy" Measure up to the Great Inventions of the Past?," NBER Working Papers 7833, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corneo, Giacomo, 2005.
"Work and television,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 99-113, March.
- Corneo, Giacomo, 2001. "Work and Television," IZA Discussion Papers 376, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giacomo Corneo, 2002. "Work and Television," CESifo Working Paper Series 829, CESifo Group Munich.
- Corneo, Giacomo, 2002. "Work and Television," CEPR Discussion Papers 3373, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Samuel Bowles, 1998. "Endogenous Preferences: The Cultural Consequences of Markets and Other Economic Institutions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 75-111, March.
- Dan Anderberg & Fredrik Andersson & Alessandro Balestrino, 2000.
"Time, Self-Selection and User Charges for Public Goods,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 57(2), pages 137-137, March.
- Anderberg, D. & Andersson, F. & Balestrino, A., 1999. "Time, Self-Selection and User Charges for Public Goods," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 526, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2006. "Institutional change and human development in transition economies," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0059, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
More about this item
Keywordssocialism; capitalism; third sector; socialization of consumption;
- P1 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- P3 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2003-06-04 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2003-06-04 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0305003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.