Report NEP-HPE-2003-06-04This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto Chilosi, 2003. "The Economic System As An End Or As A Means And The Future Of Socialism And Capitalism: An Evolutionary Viewpoint," Development and Comp Systems 0305003, EconWPA, revised 14 Sep 2003.
- David Colander, 2003. "The Art of Teaching Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0310, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:grs:wpegrs:2003-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- BLACKORBY, Charles & BOSSERT, Walter & DONALDSON, David, 2002. "In Defense of Welfarism," Cahiers de recherche 2002-02, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Hugh Rockoff, 2003. "Prodigals and Projecture: An Economic History of Usury Laws in the United States from Colonial Times to 1900," NBER Working Papers 9742, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dse:occpap:2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Morten Søberg, 2002. "The Duhem-Quine thesis and experimental economics. A reinterpretation," Discussion Papers 329, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- John A. List, 2003. "Neoclassical Theory Versus Prospect Theory: Evidence from the Marketplace," NBER Working Papers 9736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:wobate:3054 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:02133 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:grs:wpegrs:2003-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alberto Chilosi, 2003. "Kalecki'S Theory Of Income Determination: A Reconstruction And An Assessment," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0305001, EconWPA.