Institutional change and human development in transition economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald H. Coase, 2000. "The new institutional economics," Chapters,in: Institutions, Contracts and Organizations, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alberto Chilosi, 2003. "The Economic System As An End Or As A Means And The Future Of Socialism And Capitalism: An Evolutionary Viewpoint," Development and Comp Systems 0305003, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Sep 2003.
- Naqvi, Syed Nawab Haider, 1995. "The nature of economic development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 543-556, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flavian Clipa & Raluca Irina Clipa, 2014. "Between Frailty And Institutional Reform. The Case Of Romania," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 6(1), pages 42-54, March.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2006. "Institutional Change and Governance Indexes in Transition Economies: the case of Poland," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 3(2), pages 197-238, December.
- Zeghni, Sylvain & Fabry, Nathalie, 2008. "Building institutions for growth and human development: an economic perspective applied to the transitional countries of Europe and CIS," MPRA Paper 9171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ewa Gruszewska, 2014. "Changes In Informal Institutions In Poland And Transition Countries," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 9(1), pages 39-55, March.
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2014:v:6:p:42-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zeghni, Sylvain & Fabry, Nathalie, 2008. "Building institutions for growth and human developement : an economic perspective applied to transitional countries of Europe and CIS," MPRA Paper 9235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTransition; Development; Institutions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtr:wpaper:0059. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Telephone for information). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dero3it.html .