Institutional change and human development in transition economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald H. Coase, 2000. "The new institutional economics," Chapters,in: Institutions, Contracts and Organizations, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alberto Chilosi, 2003. "The Economic System As An End Or As A Means And The Future Of Socialism And Capitalism: An Evolutionary Viewpoint," Development and Comp Systems 0305003, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Sep 2003.
- Naqvi, Syed Nawab Haider, 1995. "The nature of economic development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 543-556, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flavian Clipa & Raluca Irina Clipa, 2014. "Between Frailty And Institutional Reform. The Case Of Romania," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 6(1), pages 42-54, March.
- Ewa Gruszewska, 2014. "Changes In Informal Institutions In Poland And Transition Countries," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 9(1), pages 39-55, March.
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2014:v:6:p:42-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zeghni, Sylvain & Fabry, Nathalie, 2008. "Building institutions for growth and human developement : an economic perspective applied to transitional countries of Europe and CIS," MPRA Paper 9235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2006. "Institutional Change and Governance Indexes in Transition Economies: the case of Poland," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 3(2), pages 197-238, December.
- Zeghni, Sylvain & Fabry, Nathalie, 2008. "Building institutions for growth and human development: an economic perspective applied to the transitional countries of Europe and CIS," MPRA Paper 9171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTransition; Development; Institutions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtr:wpaper:0059. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Telephone for information). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dero3it.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.