Productivity growth in pre-1990 Mongolian agriculture: spiralling disaster or emerging success?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ofer, Gur, 1987. "Soviet Economic Growth: 1928-1985," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(4), pages 1767-1833, December.
- S.R. Johnson & Aziz Bouzaher & Alicia Carriquiry & Helen Jensen & P.G. Lakshminarayan, 1994.
"Production Efficiency and Agricultural Reform in Ukraine,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(3), pages 629-635.
- Johnson, Stanley R. & Bouzaher, Aziz & Carriquiry, Alicia L. & Jensen, Helen H. & Lakshminarayan, P. G., 1994. "Production Efficiency and Agricultural Reform in Ukraine," Staff General Research Papers Archive 757, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Brada, Josef C & King, Arthur E, 1993. "Is Private Farming More Efficient Than Socialized Agriculture?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 60(237), pages 41-56, February.
- Brooks, Karen M. & Guasch, Jose Luis & Braverman, Avishay & Csaki, Csaba, 1991. "Agriculture and the transition to the market," Policy Research Working Paper Series 666, The World Bank.
- Karen Brooks, 1991. "Agriculture and the Transition to the Market," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 149-161, Fall.
- Carter Colin A. & Zhang Bin, 1994. "Agricultural Efficiency Gains in Centrally Planned Economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 314-328, June.
- Fare, Rolf & Shawna Grosskopf & Mary Norris & Zhongyang Zhang, 1994. "Productivity Growth, Technical Progress, and Efficiency Change in Industrialized Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 66-83, March.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "The Economic Theory of Index Numbers and the Measurement of Input, Output, and Productivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1393-1414, November.
- Easterly, William & Fischer, Stanley, 1995. "The Soviet Economic Decline," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 9(3), pages 341-71, September.
- Son, Tran Vo Hung & Coelli, Tim & Fleming, Euan, 1993.
"Analysis of the technical efficiency of state rubber farms in Vietnam,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9, September.
- Vo Hung Son, Tran & Coelli, Tim & Fleming, Euan, 1993. "Analysis of the technical efficiency of state rubber farms in Vietnam," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 183-201, September.
- Bergson, Abram, 1987. "Comparative Productivity: The USSR, Eastern Europe, and the West," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 342-57, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:28:y:2003:i:2:p:121-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.