Agriculture and the Transition to the Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Avishay Braverman & J. Luis Guasch, 1990. "Agricultural Reform in Developing Countries: Reflections for Eastern Europe," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(5), pages 1243-1251.
- John Vickers & George Yarrow, 1991. "Economic Perspectives on Privatization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 111-132, Spring.
- Braverman, Avishay*Guasch, J. Luis, 1990. "Agricultural reform in developing countries : reflections for Eastern Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 538, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Csaki, Csaba, 1995. "Where is Agriculture Heading in Central and Eastern Europe? Emerging Markets and the New Role for the Government," 1994 Conference, August 22-29, 1994, Harare, Zimbabwe 183373, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pasquale Lucio Scandizzo, 2002. "A General Equilibrium Analysis of Ownership, Property Rights and Control in a Transition Economy," Working Papers 02-01, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Shogren, Jason F., 1995.
"The cost of agricultural production risk,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(2), August.
- Andersson, H., 1995. "Landlords and farmers: implications of disparities in bargaining power for tenancy in agriculture," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, pages 151-162.
- Falkowski, Jan, 2014. "The economic effects of radical reorganisation of the agro-food supply chain: some evidence from Poland," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182713, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bayarsaihan, T. & Coelli, T. J., 2003. "Productivity growth in pre-1990 Mongolian agriculture: spiralling disaster or emerging success?," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, pages 121-137.
- Andersson, Hans, 1995. "Landlords and farmers: implications of disparities in bargaining power for tenancy in agriculture," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(2), August.
- Rozelle, Scott & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2000. "Transition And Agriculture," Working Papers 11948, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Fertő, Imre, 1997.
"Elszalasztott lehetőség és/vagy elhalasztott paradigmaváltás?. A magyar agrárgazdaságtan a kilencvenes években
[A missed opportunity and/or a delayed change of paradigm?. The Hungarian agrarian eco," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 296-310.
- Green, David Jay & Bauer, Armin, 1998. "The costs of transition in Central Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, pages 345-364.
More about this item
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:5:y:1991:i:4:p:149-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.