A General Equilibrium Analysis of Ownership, Property Rights and Control in a Transition Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1994.
"Endogenous Innovation in the Theory of Growth,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 23-44, Winter.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1993. "Endogenous Innovation in the Theory of Growth," NBER Working Papers 4527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1993. "Endogenous, Innovation in the Theory of Growth," Papers 165, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Pasquale L. Scandizzo & Odin Knudsen, 1996. "Social Supply and the Evaluation of Food Policies," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(1), pages 137-145.
- Edella Schlager & Elinor Ostrom, 1992. "Property-Rights Regimes and Natural Resources: A Conceptual Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 249-262.
- Norton, Roger D. & Scandizzo, Pasquale L. & Zimmerman, Linda W., 1986. "Portugal's entry into the EEC: Aggregate and distributional effects determined by means of a general equilibrium model," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 149-180.
- Brooks, Karen M. & Guasch, Jose Luis & Braverman, Avishay & Csaki, Csaba, 1991. "Agriculture and the transition to the market," Policy Research Working Paper Series 666, The World Bank.
- Odin K. Knudsen & P. L. Scandizzo, 1986. "The Demand for Calories in Developing Countries: Reply," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(1), pages 180-181.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1986. "Macroeconomics: An Introduction to the Non-Walrasian Approach," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780120864256 edited by Shell, Karl.
- Pyatt, Graham & Round, Jeffrey I, 1977. "Social Accounting Matrices for Development Planning," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 23(4), pages 339-364, December.
- Karen Brooks, 1991. "Agriculture and the Transition to the Market," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 149-161, Fall.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural structure; Econometric models; Economic analysis; Economic development; Market economies; Ownership; Prices; Slovak Republic; Structural change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fao:wpaper:0201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Anríquez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faoooit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.