Agricultural Efficiency Gains in Centrally Planned Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fekete-Farkas, Maria & Szucs, Istvan & Varga, Tibor, 2012. "Technological progress and efficiency change In Hungarian Agriculture," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126120, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lissitsa, Alexej & Odening, Martin, 2001. "Effizienz und totale Faktor-produktivitat in der ukrainischen Landwirtschaft im Transformationsprozess," Working Paper Series 7391, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics.
- Bayarsaihan, T. & Coelli, T. J., 2003. "Productivity growth in pre-1990 Mongolian agriculture: spiralling disaster or emerging success?," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 121-137, March.
- Hu, Baiding & McAleer, Michael, 2005. "Estimation of Chinese agricultural production efficiencies with panel data," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 474-483.
- Yusuf Tashrifov, 2005. "The Effects of Market Reform on Cotton Production Efficiency. The Case of Tajikistan," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec05-8, International and Development Economics.
- Rawski, Thomas G. & Mead, Robert W., 1998. "On the trail of China's phantom farmers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 767-781, May.
- Voigt, Peter, 2004. "Russlands Weg vom Plan zum Markt: Sektorale Trends und regionale Spezifika. Eine Analyse der Produktivitäts- und Effizienzentwicklungen in der Transformationsphase," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 28, number 93021.
- Mead, Robert W., 2000. "China's agricultural reforms: The importance of private plots," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 54-78.
- Singh, Mahesh Kumar & Kapuszta, Agnes & Fekete-Farkas, Maria, 2008. "Analyzing Agriculture Productivity Indicators And Impact Of Climate Change On Ceecs Agriculture," Bulletin of the Szent Istvan University 43317, Szent Istvan University, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:18:y:1994:i:3:p:314-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.