Technological progress and efficiency change In Hungarian Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- V. Ball & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Jean-Pierre Butault & Richard Nehring, 2001. "Levels of Farm Sector Productivity: An International Comparison," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 5-29, January.
- Carter Colin A. & Zhang Bin, 1994. "Agricultural Efficiency Gains in Centrally Planned Economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 314-328, June.
- Balcombe, Kelvin George & Davidova, Sophia & Latruffe, Laure, 2005. "Productivity Change in Polish Agriculture: An Application of a Bootstrap Procedure to Malmquist Indices," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24572, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bernhard Brümmer & Thomas Glauben & Geert Thijssen, 2002. "Decomposition of Productivity Growth Using Distance Functions: The Case of Dairy Farms in Three European Countries," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(3), pages 628-644.
- Fogarasi, Jozsef & Latruffe, Laure, 2007. "Technical efficiency and technology in Eastern and Western agriculture: A comparison of crop and dairy farms in Hungary and France," 104th Seminar, September 5-8, 2007, Budapest, Hungary 7810, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kawagoe, Toshihiko & Hayami, Yujiro & Ruttan, Vernon W., 1985. "The intercountry agricultural production function and productivity differences among countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 113-132.
More about this item
Keywordstotal factor productivity; agriculture; EU membership; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Farm Management; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; D24; Q16;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-07-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2012-07-08 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2012-07-08 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-TRA-2012-07-08 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae12:126120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .