Technical efficiency and technology in Eastern and Western agriculture: A comparison of crop and dairy farms in Hungary and France
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfons Oude Lansink & Ky–sti Pietola, 2002. "Effciency and productivity of conventional and organic farms in Finland 1994--1997," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 51-66, March.
- Bakucs, Lajos Zoltán & Ferto, Imre & Fogarasi, József, 2009. "Investment and financial constraints in Hungarian agriculture," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 122-124, September.
- Bernhard Brümmer & Thomas Glauben & Geert Thijssen, 2002. "Decomposition of Productivity Growth Using Distance Functions: The Case of Dairy Farms in Three European Countries," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(3), pages 628-644.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vasile Burja, 2011. "Regional Disparities Of Agricultural Performance In Romania," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(13), pages 1-12.
- Fekete-Farkas, Maria & Szucs, Istvan & Varga, Tibor, 2012. "Technological progress and efficiency change In Hungarian Agriculture," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126120, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa104:7810. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .