Estimation of Chinese agricultural production efficiencies with panel data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carter Colin A. & Zhang Bin, 1994. "Agricultural Efficiency Gains in Centrally Planned Economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 314-328, June.
- Zhang, Yaoqi, 2002. "The impacts of economic reform on the efficiency of silviculture: a non-parametric approach," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(01), pages 107-122, February.
- Mao, Weining & Koo, Won W., 1997. "Productivity growth, technological progress, and efficiency change in chinese agriculture after rural economic reforms: A DEA approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 157-174.
- Yao, Shujie & Liu, Zinan & Zhang, Zongyi, 2001. "Spatial Differences of Grain Production Efficiency in China, 1987-1992," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 34(1-2), pages 139-157.
- Fare,Rolf & Grosskopf,Shawna & Lovell,C. A. Knox, 1993. "Production Frontiers," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521420334, December.
- Li, Hongbin & Rozelle, Scott, 2000. "Saving or stripping rural industry: an analysis of privatization and efficiency in China," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 241-252, September.
- Cornwell, Christopher & Schmidt, Peter & Sickles, Robin C., 1990.
"Production frontiers with cross-sectional and time-series variation in efficiency levels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 185-200.
- Cornwell, Christopher & Schmidt, Peter & Sickles, Robin C., 1989. "Production Frontiers With Cross-Sectinal And Time-Series Variation In Efficiency Levels," Working Papers 89-18, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- K.P. Kalirajan & M.B. Obwona & S. Zhao, 1996. "A Decomposition of Total Factor Productivity Growth: The Case of Chinese Agricultural Growth before and after Reforms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(2), pages 331-338.
- W, Y, 1995. "Productivity Growth, Technological Progress, and Technical Efficiency Change in China: A Three-Sector Analysis1," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 207-229, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kui-Wai Li & Tung Liu & Lihong Yun, 2007. "Technology Progress, Efficiency, and Scale of Economy in Post-reform China," Working Papers 200701, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2007.
- Li, Kui-Wai & Liu, Tung, 2011.
"Economic and productivity growth decomposition: An application to post-reform China,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 366-373.
- Li, Kui-Wai & Liu, Tung, 2011. "Economic and productivity growth decomposition: An application to post-reform China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 366-373, January.
- Kui-Wai Li & Tung Liu, 2009. "Economic and Productivity Growth Decomposition: An Application to Post-reform China," Working Papers 200904, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Zhou, Xianbo & Li, Kui-Wai & Li, Qin, 2011.
"An analysis on technical efficiency in post-reform China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 357-372, September.
- Zhou, Xianbo & Li, Kui-Wai & Li, Qin, 2010. "An Analysis on Technical Efficiency in Post-reform China," MPRA Paper 41034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- He, Jingjing & Huang, Yongfu, 2012. "The Decarbonization of China's Agriculture," WIDER Working Paper Series 074, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Akbar, Muhammad & Jamil, Faisal, 2012. "Monetary and fiscal policies' effect on agricultural growth: GMM estimation and simulation analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1909-1920.
- Kui-Wai Li & Tung Liu & Lihong Yun, 2008. "Decomposition of Economic and Productivity Growth in Post-reform China," Working Papers 200806, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:7:p:2465-:d:157934 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPanel data; Production frontier; Time varying; Random effects; Fixed effects;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matcom:v:68:y:2005:i:5:p:474-483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/mathematics-and-computers-in-simulation/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.