Report NEP-EVO-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michał Krawczyk & Fabrice Le Lec, 2012. "Testing game theory without the social preference confound," Working Papers 2012-06, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Timothy N. Cason & Anya C. Savikhin & Roman Sheremeta, 2011. "Behavioral Spillovers in Coordination Games," Working Papers 11-20, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy Shields, 2012. "Do Liars Believe? Beliefs and Other-Regarding Preferences in Sender-Receiver Games," Working Papers 12-05, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Cheung, Stephen L., 2012. "New Insights into Conditional Cooperation and Punishment from a Strategy Method Experiment," Working Papers 2012-01, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Salomon Israel & Ori Weisel & Richard P. Ebstein & Gary Bornstein, 2012. "Oxytocin, but not Vasopressin, Increases both Parochial and Universal Altruism," Discussion Paper Series dp598, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Shakun D. Mago & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2012. "Multi-Battle Contests: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 12-06, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Omar Al-Ubaydli & John A. List, 2012. "On the Generalizability of Experimental Results in Economics," NBER Working Papers 17957, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Curtis R. Price & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2012. "Endowment Origin, Demographic Effects and Individual Preferences in Contests," Working Papers 12-07, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Uzi Segal, 2012. "Transitive Regret over Statistically Independent Lotteries," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 796, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Alberto, Chilosi, 2012. "The economic system as an end or as a means and the future of socialism: an evolutionary viewpoint," MPRA Paper 37828, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenneth Kasa, 2012. "A Behavioral Defense of Rational Expectations," Discussion Papers dp12-05, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Joachim Kaldasch, 2012. "Evolutionary Model of the Personal Income Distribution," Papers 1203.6507, arXiv.org.