A Behavioral Defense of Rational Expectations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tomasz Strzalecki, 2011.
"Axiomatic Foundations of Multiplier Preferences,"
Econometric Society, vol. 79(1), pages 47-73, January.
- Tomasz Strzalecki, "undated". "Axiomatic Foundations of Multiplier Preferences," Working Paper 8239, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Tomasz Strzalecki, 2011. "Axiomatic Foundations of Multiplier Preferences," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000126, David K. Levine.
- Strzalecki, Tomasz, 2011. "Axiomatic Foundations of Multiplier Preferences," Scholarly Articles 14397610, Harvard University Department of Economics.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Rational expectations as an optimal approximation
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2012-04-25 19:04:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mejía Cubillos, Javier, 2012.
"Libertad y desempeño económico
[Freedom and economic performance]," MPRA Paper 37939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRational expectations; robustness;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBE-2012-04-10 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2012-04-10 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-04-10 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2012-04-10 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2012-04-10 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sfu:sfudps:dp12-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Working Paper Coordinator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desfuca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.