A Behavioral Defense of Rational Expectations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tomasz Strzalecki, 2011.
"Axiomatic Foundations of Multiplier Preferences,"
Econometric Society, vol. 79(1), pages 47-73, January.
- Tomasz Strzalecki, "undated". "Axiomatic Foundations of Multiplier Preferences," Working Paper 8239, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Tomasz Strzalecki, 2011. "Axiomatic Foundations of Multiplier Preferences," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000126, David K. Levine.
- Strzalecki, Tomasz, 2011. "Axiomatic Foundations of Multiplier Preferences," Scholarly Articles 14397610, Harvard University Department of Economics.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Rational expectations as an optimal approximation
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2012-04-25 19:04:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mejía Cubillos, Javier, 2012.
"Libertad y desempeño económico
[Freedom and economic performance]," MPRA Paper 37939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRational expectations; robustness;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2012-04-10 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2012-04-10 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-04-10 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2012-04-10 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2012-04-10 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sfu:sfudps:dp12-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Working Paper Coordinator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desfuca.html .