Report NEP-HPE-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mejía Cubillos, Javier, 2012.
"Ética y Justicia. Reflexiones a partir de The Idea of Justice de Amartya Sen
[Ethics and justice. Reflections on The Idea of Justice by Amartya Sen]," MPRA Paper 37458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hop:hopeec:12-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mongin, Philippe, 2012. "The doctrinal paradox, the discursive dilemma, and logical aggregation theory," MPRA Paper 37752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weiguo Zhang & Gilles Grenier, 2012. "How can Language be linked to Economics? A Survey of Two Strands of Research," Working Papers 1206E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hop:hopeec:12-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vanberg, Viktor J., 2012. "Hayek in Freiburg," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 12/1, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2012. "The Chimera of a Complete Analysis of Economic Dynamics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1207, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Michał Krawczyk & Fabrice Le Lec, 2012. "Testing game theory without the social preference confound," Working Papers 2012-06, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Grytten, Ola H., 2012. "The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism the Haugian Way," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 1/2012, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth Kasa, 2012. "A Behavioral Defense of Rational Expectations," Discussion Papers dp12-05, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Andersson, Ola & Argenton, Cédric & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2012. "Robustness to Strategic Uncertainty," Working Paper Series 910, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Pierre-André Mangolte, 2011. "Le "corps et l'habit", les tailleurs et le public. Analyse du texte d'H.-C. Carey : Letters on international Copyright (1853)," Post-Print hal-00682555, HAL.
- Omar Al-Ubaydli & John A. List, 2012. "On the Generalizability of Experimental Results in Economics," NBER Working Papers 17957, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cheung, Stephen L., 2012. "New Insights into Conditional Cooperation and Punishment from a Strategy Method Experiment," Working Papers 2012-01, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Item repec:ehl:wpaper:42792 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012029 is not listed on IDEAS anymore