The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism the Haugian Way
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laurence R. Iannaccone, 1998. "Introduction to the Economics of Religion," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(3), pages 1465-1495, September.
More about this item
KeywordsNorwegian puritan revivalist Hans Nielsen Hauge; entrepreneural industrial activities.;
- N23 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N33 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N63 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N83 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2012-04-10 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2012-04-10 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhheco:2012_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dagny Hanne Kristiansen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sonhhno.html .