Report NEP-CBE-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guillen, Pablo & Wu, Kevin, 2012. "Social Comparison, Aspirations and Priming: When Fiction is as Powerful as Fact," Working Papers 2012-02, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Timothy N. Cason & Anya C. Savikhin & Roman Sheremeta, 2011. "Behavioral Spillovers in Coordination Games," Working Papers 11-20, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy Shields, 2012. "Do Liars Believe? Beliefs and Other-Regarding Preferences in Sender-Receiver Games," Working Papers 12-05, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Curtis R. Price & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2012. "Endowment Origin, Demographic Effects and Individual Preferences in Contests," Working Papers 12-07, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Michał Krawczyk & Fabrice Le Lec, 2012. "Testing game theory without the social preference confound," Working Papers 2012-06, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Cheung, Stephen L., 2012. "New Insights into Conditional Cooperation and Punishment from a Strategy Method Experiment," Working Papers 2012-01, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Emmanouil Mentzakis & Jingjing Zhang, 2012. "An investigation of individual preferences: consistency across incentives and stability over time," ECON - Working Papers 070, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Green, Kesten C. & Armstrong, J. Scott, 2012. "Evidence on the effects of mandatory disclaimers in advertising," MPRA Paper 37766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Koundouri, Phoebe, 2012. "Estimating risk attitudes in conventional and artefactual lab experiments: The importance of the underlying assumptions," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-19, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Vera Angelova & Giuseppe Attanasi & Yolande Hiriart, 2012. "Relative Performance of Liability Rules: Experimental Evidence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Drichoutis, Andreas & Lusk, Jayson, 2012. "Risk preference elicitation without the confounding effect of probability weighting," MPRA Paper 37762, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenneth Kasa, 2012. "A Behavioral Defense of Rational Expectations," Discussion Papers dp12-05, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Karlan, Dean & List, Jonathan A., 2012. "How Can Bill and Melinda Gates Increase Other People's Donations to Fund Public Goods?," Working Papers 101, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Hagen, Rune Jansen & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2012. "Do non-enforceable contracts matter? Evidence from an international lab experiment," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 2/2012, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics, revised 03 Apr 2012.
- Tsakas, Nikolas, 2012. "Naive learning in social networks: Imitating the most successful neighbor," MPRA Paper 37796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hamza Bahaji, 2011. "Incentives from stock option grants: a behavioral approach," Post-Print halshs-00681607, HAL.