Report NEP-MIC-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel L. McFadden & Mogens Fosgerau, 2012. "A theory of the perturbed consumer with general budgets," NBER Working Papers 17953, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pedro Bordalo & Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, 2012. "Salience and Consumer Choice," NBER Working Papers 17947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthias Messner & Nicola Pavoni & Sleet Christopher, 2011. "On the Dual Approach to Recursive Optimization," GSIA Working Papers 2012-E8, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Uzi Segal, 2012. "Transitive Regret over Statistically Independent Lotteries," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 796, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Alon Harel & Uzi Segal, 2012. "Utilitarianism and Discrimination," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 797, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Yakov Babichenko, 2012. "Best-Reply Dynamics in Large Anonymous Games," Discussion Paper Series dp600, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Moti Michaeli, 2012. "Riskiness for sets of gambles," Discussion Paper Series dp603, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Amnon Schreiber, 2012. "An Economic Index of Relative Riskiness," Discussion Paper Series dp597, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Andersson, Ola & Argenton, Cédric & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2012. "Robustness to Strategic Uncertainty," Working Paper Series 910, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ramon Flores & Maurice Koster & Ines Lindner & Elisenda Molina, 2012. "Networks and Collective Action," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-032/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dufresne, Daniel & Vázquez-Abad, Felisa, 2012. "Cobweb theorems with production lags and price forecasting," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-17, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Item repec:van:wpaper:1201 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- B. Hoyer, 2012. "Network Disruption and the Common Enemy Effect," Working Papers 12-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Pierre Chaigneau, 2012. "The effect of risk preferences on the valuation and incentives of compensation contracts," FMG Discussion Papers dp697, Financial Markets Group.
- Pradeep Dubey & Siddhartha Sahi, 2012. "The Allocation of a Prize (R)," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1858, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Richard G. Lipsey, 2012. "A critique of Ng's third-best theory," Discussion Papers dp12-02, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Kenneth Kasa, 2012. "A Behavioral Defense of Rational Expectations," Discussion Papers dp12-05, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.