A theory of the perturbed consumer with general budgets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fosgerau, Mogens & McFadden, Daniel & Bierlaire, Michel, 2010. "Choice probability generating functions," MPRA Paper 24214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Paul Milgrom & Ilya Segal, 2002. "Envelope Theorems for Arbitrary Choice Sets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 583-601, March.
- Burtless, Gary & Hausman, Jerry A, 1978.
"The Effect of Taxation on Labor Supply: Evaluating the Gary Negative Income Tax Experiments,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(6), pages 1103-1130, December.
- G. Burtless & J. A. Hausman, 1977. "The Effect of Taxation on Labor Supply: Evaluating the Gary Negative Income Tax Experiment," Working papers 211, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Matzkin, Rosa L, 1991. "Axioms of Revealed Preference for Nonlinear Choice Sets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1779-1786, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel McFadden, 2014. "The new science of pleasure: consumer choice behavior and the measurement of well-being," Chapters,in: Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 2, pages 7-48 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mogens Fosgerau & André De Palma, 2016. "Generalized entropy models," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01291347, HAL.
- Mogens Fosgerau & Emerson Melo & André De Palma & Matthew Shum, 2017.
"Discrete Choice and Rational Inattention: A General Equivalence Result,"
- Mogens Fosgerau & Emerson Melo & André de Palma & Matthew Shum, 2017. "Discrete Choice and Rational Inattention: a General Equivalence Result," Discussion Papers 17-26, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Mogens Fosgerau & Emerson Melo & Andre de Palma & Matthew Shum, 2017. "Discrete Choice and Rational Inattention: a General Equivalence Result," Papers 1709.09117, arXiv.org.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & de Palma, André, 2015. "Demand systems for market shares," MPRA Paper 62106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel McFadden, 2017. "Foundations of Welfare Economics and Product Market Applications," NBER Working Papers 23535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel L. McFadden, 2013. "The New Science of Pleasure," NBER Working Papers 18687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mogens Fosgerau & André De Palma, 2016. "Generalized entropy models," Working Papers hal-01291347, HAL.
- Abi Adams & Richard Blundell & Martin Browning & Ian Crawford, 2015. "Prices versus preferences: taste change and revealed preference," IFS Working Papers W15/11, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
More about this item
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2012-04-10 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2012-04-10 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:17953. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.