Choice probability generating functions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- P O Lindberg & E A Eriksson & L-G Mattsson, 1995.
"Invariance of achieved utility in random utility models,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(1), pages 121-142, January.
- P O Lindberg & E A Eriksson & L-G Mattsson, 1995. "Invariance of Achieved Utility in Random Utility Models," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 27(1), pages 121-142, January.
- Ruud H. Koning & Geert Ridder, 2003.
"Discrete choice and stochastic utility maximization,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 6(1), pages 1-27, June.
- Ruud H Koning & Geert Ridder, 1999. "Discrete Choice and Stochastic Utility Maximization," Economics Working Paper Archive 413, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- de Palma, Andre & Kilani, Karim, 2007. "Invariance of conditional maximum utility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 137-146, January.
- Bierlaire, M. & Bolduc, D. & McFadden, D., 2008. "The estimation of generalized extreme value models from choice-based samples," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 381-394, May.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- H C W L Williams, 1977. "On the Formation of Travel Demand Models and Economic Evaluation Measures of User Benefit," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 9(3), pages 285-344, March.
- McFadden, Daniel, 1974. "The measurement of urban travel demand," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 303-328, November.
- Daniel McFadden & Kenneth Train, 2000. "Mixed MNL models for discrete response," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 447-470.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & de Palma, André, 2015. "Demand systems for market shares," MPRA Paper 62106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mattsson, Lars-Göran & Weibull, Jörgen W. & Lindberg, Per Olov, 2014. "Extreme values, invariance and choice probabilities," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 81-95.
- Daniel L. McFadden & Mogens Fosgerau, 2012. "A theory of the perturbed consumer with general budgets," NBER Working Papers 17953, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Frejinger, Emma & Karlstrom, Anders, 2013.
"A link based network route choice model with unrestricted choice set,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 70-80.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Frejinger, Emma & Karlstrom, Anders, 2013. "A link based network route choice model with unrestricted choice set," MPRA Paper 48707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Frejinger, Emma & Karlström, Anders, 2013. "A link based network route choice model with unrestricted choice set," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:10, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Pereira, Pedro & Ribeiro, Tiago & Vareda, João, 2013. "Delineating markets for bundles with consumer level data: The case of triple-play," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 760-773.
- Mogens Fosgerau & André De Palma, 2016. "Generalized entropy models," Working Papers hal-01291347, HAL.
- Mogens Fosgerau, 2014. "Nonparametric approaches to describing heterogeneity," Chapters,in: Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 11, pages 257-267 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Joao Macieira & Pedro Pereira & Joao Vareda, 2013.
"Bundling Incentives in Markets with Product Complementarities: The Case of Triple-Play,"
13-15, NET Institute.
- Macieira, João & Pereira, Pedro & Vareda, João, 2014. "Bundling incentives in markets with product complementarities: The case of triple-play," 20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies 106843, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrete choice; random utility; mixture models; duration models; logit; generalised extreme value; multivariate extreme value;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2010-08-14 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ECM-2010-08-14 (Econometrics)
- NEP-UPT-2010-08-14 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .