Report NEP-DCM-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fosgerau, Mogens & McFadden, Daniel & Bierlaire, Michel, 2010. "Choice probability generating functions," MPRA Paper 24214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:mod:cappmo:0072 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniele Pacifico, 2010. "On the role of unobserved preference heterogeneity in discrete choice models of labour supply," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0071, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2010. "Structural modeling of altruistic giving," MPRA Paper 24262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:reg:wpaper:36 is not listed on IDEAS anymore