Report NEP-UPT-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- De Palma, André & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2010. "Random queues and risk averse users," MPRA Paper 24215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Dillenberger & Kareen Rozen, 2010. "History-Dependent Risk Attitude," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1763, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 2012.
- Shiri Artstein-Avidan & David Dillenberger, 2010. "Dynamic Disappointment Aversion: Don't Tell Me Anything Until You Know For Sure," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-025, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & McFadden, Daniel & Bierlaire, Michel, 2010. "Choice probability generating functions," MPRA Paper 24214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorenz Goette & David Huffman, 2010. "Do Emotions Improve Labor Market Outcomes?," Working Papers id:2743, eSocialSciences.
- Tobias Adrian & Erkko Etula & Jan J. J. Groen, 2010. "Financial amplification of foreign exchange risk premia," Staff Reports 461, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Natalia Shestakova, 2010. "Pricing Scheme Choice: How Process Affects Outcome," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp411, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- András Rezessy, 2010. "Analysing currency risk premia in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia," MNB Working Papers 2010/7, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).