Dynamic Disappointment Aversion: Don't Tell Me Anything Until You Know For Sure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dillenberger, David, 2008. "Preferences for One-Shot Resolution of Uncertainty and Allais-Type Behavior," MPRA Paper 8342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dillenberger, David & Rozen, Kareen, 2015.
"History-dependent risk attitude,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 445-477.
- David Dillenberger & Kareen Rozen, 2010. "History-Dependent Risk Attitude," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000321, David K. Levine.
- David Dillenberger & Kareen Rozen, 2011. "History-Dependent Risk Attitude," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-004, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- David Dillenberger & Kareen Rozen, 2010. "History-Dependent Risk Attitude," Levine's Bibliography 661465000000000184, UCLA Department of Economics.
- David Dillenberger & Kareen Rozen, 2010. "History-Dependent Risk Attitude," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1763, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 2012.
- David Dillenberger & Kareen Rozen, 2011. "History-Dependent Risk Attitude," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000066, David K. Levine.
- Ang, Andrew & Bekaert, Geert & Liu, Jun, 2005. "Why stocks may disappoint," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 471-508, June.
- Gul, Faruk, 1991. "A Theory of Disappointment Aversion," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 667-686, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Freeman, David, 2015.
"Calibration without reduction for non-expected utility,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 158(PA), pages 21-32.
- David Freeman, 2015. "Calibration without Reduction for Non-Expected Utility," Discussion Papers dp15-01, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
More about this item
KeywordsDisappointment aversion; recursive preferences; compound lotteries;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pen:papers:10-025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dolly Guarini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.