Discrete Choice and Stochastic Utility Maximization
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Ruud H. Koning & Geert Ridder, 2003. "Discrete choice and stochastic utility maximization," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 6(1), pages 1-27, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Tue Tjur & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2006. "Testing Preference Axioms in Discrete Choice experiments: A Reappraisal," Discussion Papers 06-11, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Marc Henry & Ismael Mourifié, 2013.
"Euclidean Revealed Preferences: Testing The Spatial Voting Model,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(4), pages 650-666, June.
- Marc Henry & Ismael Mourifié, 2011. "Euclidean Revealed Preferences: Testing the Spatial Voting Model," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-49, CIRANO.
- Marc Henry & Ismael Mourifie, 2011. "Euclidean Revealed Preferences: Testing the Spatial Voting Model," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-822, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Farsi, Mehdi, 2010.
"Risk aversion and willingness to pay for energy efficient systems in rental apartments,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 3078-3088, June.
- Mehdi Farsi, 2008. "Risk-Aversion and Willingness to Pay for Energy Efficient Systems in Rental Apartments," CEPE Working paper series 08-55, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Fosgerau, Mogens, 2006.
"Investigating the distribution of the value of travel time savings,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 688-707, September.
- Mogens Fosgerau, 2004. "Investigating the distribution of the value of travel time savings," Urban/Regional 0411006, EconWPA.
- Mogens Fosgerau, 2004. "Investigating the distribution of the value of travel time savings," Urban/Regional 0410005, EconWPA, revised 25 Nov 2004.
- Bertoli, S. & Fernández-Huertas Moraga, J. & Ortega, F., 2013.
"Crossing the border: Self-selection, earnings and individual migration decisions,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 75-91.
- Bertoli, Simone & Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús & Ortega, Francesc, 2010. "Crossing the Border: Self-Selection, Earnings and Individual Migration Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 4957, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simone Bertoli & Jesus Fernandez-Huertas Moraga & Francesc Ortega, 2010. "Crossing the Border: Self-selection, Earnings and Individual Migration Decisions," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1011, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Simone Bertoli & J. Fernandes-Huertas Moraga & F. Ortega, 2013. "Crossing the border: Self-selection, earnings and individual migration decisions," Post-Print halshs-00805507, HAL.
- Andrew Chesher & Adam M. Rosen & Konrad Smolinski, 2013.
"An instrumental variable model of multiple discrete choice,"
Econometric Society, vol. 4(2), pages 157-196, July.
- Andrew Chesher & Adam Rosen & Konrad Smolinski, 2011. "An instrumental variable model of multiple discrete choice," CeMMAP working papers CWP06/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Andrew Chesher & Adam Rosen & Konrad Smolinski, 2011. "An instrumental variable model of multiple discrete choice," CeMMAP working papers CWP39/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jens Hougaard & Tue Tjur & Lars Østerdal, 2012. "On the meaningfulness of testing preference axioms in stated preference discrete choice experiments," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(4), pages 409-417, August.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & McFadden, Daniel & Bierlaire, Michel, 2010. "Choice probability generating functions," MPRA Paper 24214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonini, Gianluca & Bierlaire, Michel & Weber, Mats, 2006. "Discrete choice models of pedestrian walking behavior," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 667-687, September.
- Melo, Emerson, 2012. "A representative consumer theorem for discrete choice models in networked markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 862-865.
- Eymann, Angelika & Ronning, Gerd, 1992. "Microeconometric models of tourists' destination choice," Discussion Papers, Series II 171, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Delle Site, Paolo & Salucci, Marco Valerio, 2013. "Transition choice probabilities and welfare analysis in random utility models with imperfect before–after correlation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 215-242.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jhu:papers:413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (None). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dejhuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .