Report NEP-ECM-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Escanciano, Juan Carlos & Delgado, Miguel A., 2010. "Testing conditional monotonicity in the absence of smoothness," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1017, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Gareth W. Peters & Balakrishnan B. Kannan & Ben Lasscock & Chris Mellen & Simon Godsill, 2010. "Bayesian Cointegrated Vector Autoregression models incorporating Alpha-stable noise for inter-day price movements via Approximate Bayesian Computation," Papers 1008.0149, arXiv.org.
- Item repec:mod:cappmo:0072 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matteo Barigozzi & Christian T. Brownlees & Giampiero M. Gallo & David Veredas, 2010. "Disentangling Systematic and Idiosyncratic Risk for Large Panels of Assets," Econometrics Working Papers Archive wp2010_06, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Libero Monteforte & Gianluca Moretti, 2010. "Real time forecasts of inflation: the role of financial variables," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 767, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Wolfgang Brunauer & Stefan Lang & Nikolaus Umlauf, 2010. "Modeling House Prices using Multilevel Structured Additive Regression," Working Papers 2010-19, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & McFadden, Daniel & Bierlaire, Michel, 2010. "Choice probability generating functions," MPRA Paper 24214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne & Chang Hoon Oh, 2010. "The Gravity Equation in International Economics and International Business Research: A Note," Working Papers 2010-08, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- James Heckman & Seong Hyeok Moon & Rodrigo Pinto & Peter Savelyev & Adam Yavitz, 2010. "Analyzing social experiments as implemented: evidence from the HighScope Perry Preschool Program," CeMMAP working papers CWP22/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Daniele Pacifico, 2010. "On the role of unobserved preference heterogeneity in discrete choice models of labour supply," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0071, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Dimitris Christelis & Anna Sanz-de-Galdeano, 2010. "Smoking persistence in Europe: A semi-parametric panel data analysis with selectivity," Working Papers 2010_15, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Riccardo DiCecio & Michael T. Owyang, 2010. "Identifying technology shocks in the frequency domain," Working Papers 2010-025, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.