Assessing the economic performance of North Korea, 1954-1989: Estimates and growth accounting analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Deok Ryong Yoon & Bradley O. Babson, 2002. "Understanding North Korea's Economic Crisis," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 1(3), pages 69-89.
- Harrison, Mark, 1998. "Prices, Planners, and Producers: an Agency Problem in Soviet Industry, 1928–1950," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 58(04), pages 1032-1062, December.
- Harrison, Mark, 2000. "Soviet Industrial Production, 1928 to 1955: Real Growth and Hidden Inflation," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 134-155, March.
- Noland, Marcus & Robinson, Sherman & Wang, Tao, 2000.
"Rigorous Speculation: The Collapse and Revival of the North Korean Economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 1767-1787, October.
- Marcus Noland & Sherman Robinson & Tao Wang, 1999. "Rigorous Speculation: The Collapse and Revival of the North Korean Economy," Working Paper Series WP99-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Harrison, Mark & Kim, Byung-Yeon, 2006. "Plans, Prices, and Corruption: The Soviet Firm Under Partial Centralization, 1930 to 1990," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 66(01), pages 1-41, March.
- Haque, N. U. & Pesaran, M. H. & Sharma, Sunil, 1999.
"Neglected Heterogeneity and Dynamics in Cross-country Savings Regressions,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
9904, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- International Monetary Fund, 1999. "Neglected Heterogeneity and Dynamics in Cross-Country Savings Regressions," IMF Working Papers 99/128, International Monetary Fund.
- Kim, Byung-Yeon, 2000. "Causes of repressed inflation in the Soviet consumer market: Retail price subsidies, the siphoning effect, and the budget deficit," BOFIT Discussion Papers 9/2000, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Susan M. Collins & Barry P. Bosworth, 1996. "Economic Growth in East Asia: Accumulation versus Assimilation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(2), pages 135-204.
- Marcus Noland, 2000. "Avoiding the Apocalypse: The Future of the Two Koreas," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 94, December.
- Marcus Noland, 2004.
"Korea after Kim Jong-il,"
Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa71, 03.
- Marcus Noland & Sherman Robinson & Tao Wang, 1999.
"Modeling Korean Unification,"
Working Paper Series
WP99-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766, March.
- Easterly, William & Fischer, Stanley & DEC, 1994.
"The Soviet economic decline : historical and republican data,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1284, The World Bank.
- William Easterly & Stanley Fischer, 1994. "The Soviet Economic Decline: Historical and Republican Data," NBER Working Papers 4735, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaddour Hadri, 2000.
"Testing for stationarity in heterogeneous panel data,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 3(2), pages 148-161.
- Tom Doan, . "HADRI: RATS procedure to implement Hadri test for unit roots in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTS00084, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Kaddour Hadri, 1999. "Testing For Stationarity In Heterogeneous Panel Data," Research Papers 1999_04, University of Liverpool Management School.
- Johannes Fedderke, 2004. "Investment in Fixed Capital Stock: Testing for the Impact of Sectoral and Systemic Uncertainty," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 66(2), pages 165-187, 05.
- Bergson, Abram, 1987. "Comparative Productivity: The USSR, Eastern Europe, and the West," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 342-57, June.
- Godfrey, Leslie G, 1978. "Testing against General Autoregressive and Moving Average Error Models When the Regressors Include Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1293-1301, November.
- Harrison, Mark, 1998. "Trends in Soviet labour productivity, 1928 85: War, postwar recovery, and slowdown," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(02), pages 171-200, August.
- Breusch, T S, 1978. "Testing for Autocorrelation in Dynamic Linear Models," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(31), pages 334-55, December.
- Bergson, Abram, 1992. "Communist Economic Efficiency Revisited," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 27-30, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:35:y:2007:i:3:p:564-582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.