North Korea: Building the Institutions to Raise Living Standards
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Funke, Michael & Strulik, Holger, 2005.
"Growth and convergence in a two-region model: The hypothetical case of Korean unification,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 255-279, April.
- Michael Funke & Holger Strulik, 2003. "Growth and Convergence in a Two-region Moddel: The Hypothetical Case of Korean Unification," Working Papers 212003, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Michael Funke & Holger Strulik, 2005. "Growth and Convergence in a Two-Region Model: The Hypothetical Case of Korean Unification," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20505, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Haggard, Stephan & Noland, Marcus, 2009. "Famine in North Korea Redux?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 384-395, September.
- Siebert, Horst, 1991. "German unification: the economics of transition," Kiel Working Papers 468, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Marcus Noland, 2000. "Avoiding the Apocalypse: The Future of the Two Koreas," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 94.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2002.
"Germany's Economic Unification: An Assessment after Ten Years,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 113-128, February.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2000. "Germany's Economic Unification: An Assessment after Ten Years," NBER Working Papers 7586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2002. "Germany’s Economic Unification: An Assessment after Ten Years," Munich Reprints in Economics 19643, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2000. "Germany's Economic Unification. An Assessment after Ten Years," CESifo Working Paper Series 247, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:hrv:faseco:33078568 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcus Noland & Sherman Robinson & Ligang Liu, 1999. "The economics of korean unification," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 255-299.
- Andrei Shleifer & Daniel Treisman, 2005. "A Normal Country: Russia After Communism," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 151-174, Winter.
- Stephan Haggard & Marcus Noland, 2010. "The Winter of Their Discontent: Pyongyang Attacks the Market," Policy Briefs PB10-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:intecj:v:26:y:2012:i:3:p:487-509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RIEJ20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.