Markets vs. Malthus: Food Security and the Global Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baffes, John, 2007. "Oil spills on other commodities," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 126-134, September.
- Haggard, Stephan & Noland, Marcus, 2009. "Famine in North Korea Redux?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 384-395, September.
- Luca ONORANTE & Gianluigi FERRUCCI & Rebeca JIMÉNEZ-RODRÍGUEZ, "undated".
"Food Price Pass-Through in the Euro Area: the Role of Asymmetries and Non-Linearities,"
- Ferrucci, Gianluigi & Jiménez-Rodríguez, Rebeca & Onorante, Luca, 2010. "Food price pass-through in the euro area The role of asymmetries and non-linearities," Working Paper Series 1168, European Central Bank.
- Beintema, Nienke M. & Stads, Gert-Jan, 2011. "African agricultural R&D in the new millennium: Progress for some, challenges for many," Food policy reports 24, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Reed, Albert & Hanson, Kenneth & Elitzak, Howard & Schluter, Gerald, 1997.
"Changing Consumer Food Prices: A User's Guide to ERS Analysis,"
184381, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Reed, Albert J. & Hanson, Kenneth & Elitzak, Howard & Schluter, Gerald E., 1997. "Changing Consumer Food Prices: A User's Guide to ERS Analyses," Technical Bulletins 33574, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Reed, A. J. & Hanson, Kenneth & Elitzak, Howard & Schluter, Gerald, 1997. "Changing Consumer Food Prices: A User's Guide to ERS Analyses," Technical Bulletins 156805, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Baffes, John, 2009. "More on the energy / non-energy commodity price link," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4982, The World Bank.
- Mitchell, Donald, 2008. "A note on rising food prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4682, The World Bank.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 2010. "Reflections on food crises past," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-11, February.
- William R. Cline, 2007. "Global Warming and Agriculture: Impact Estimates by Country," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 4037.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-08-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-PKE-2011-08-02 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb11-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.