Poverty correlates and indicator-based targeting in Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glewwe, P. & Hall, G., 1995. "Who is Most Vulnerable to Macroeconomic Shocks? Hypotheses Tests Using Panel Data from Peru," Papers 117, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Chase, Robert S., 1995. "Women's Labor Force Participation During and After Communism: A Study of the Czech Republic and Slovakia," Center Discussion Papers 28405, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Klugman, Jeni & Braithwaite, Jeanine, 1998. "Poverty in Russia during the Transition: An Overview," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 13(1), pages 37-58, February.
- Chase, R.S., 1995. "Women's Labor Force Participation During and After Communism: A Case Study of the Czech Republic and Slovakia," Papers 768, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kaliberda, Aleksander, 1996. "Integrating the unofficial economy into the dynamics of post-socialist economies : a framework of analysis and evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1691, The World Bank.
- Glewwe, Paul, 1991.
"Investigating the determinants of household welfare in Cote d'Ivoire,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 307-337, April.
- Glewwe, P., 1990. "Investigating The Determinants Of Household Welfare In Cote D'Ivoire," Papers 71, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Grootaert, Christiaan, 1995. "Poverty and social transfers in Poland," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1440, The World Bank.
- Simon Commander & Andrei Tolstopiatenko & Ruslan Yemtsov, 1999.
"Channels of redistribution: Inequality and poverty in the Russian transition,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 7(2), pages 411-447, July.
- Simon Commander & Andrei Tolstopiantenko & Ruslan Yemtsov, 1997. "Channels of Redistribution: Inequality and Poverty in the Russian Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 42, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Evgeny Gavrilenkov & Vincent Koen, 1994. "How Large Was the the Output Collapse in Russia? Alternative Estimates and Welfare Implications," IMF Working Papers 94/154, International Monetary Fund.
- Alderman, Harold & Garcia, Marito, 1993. "Poverty, household food security, and nutrition in rural Pakistan:," Research reports 96, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Houssou, Nazaire & Zeller, Manfred, 2010.
"Targeting the Poor and Smallholder Farmers Empirical Evidence from Malawi,"
Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture,
Humboldt-Universitaat zu Berlin, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-18.
- Houssou, Nazaire & Zeller, Manfred, 2009. "Targeting the poor and smallholder farmers: empirical evidence from Malawi," Research in Development Economics and Policy (Discussion Paper Series) 57988, Universitaet Hohenheim, Department of Agricultural Economics and Social Sciences in the Tropics and Subtropics.
- Anderson, Kathryn & Pomfret, Richard, 2000.
"Living Standards during Transition to a Market Economy: The Kyrgyz Republic in 1993 and 1996,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 502-523, September.
- Richard Pomfret & Kathryn H. Anderson, 1999. "Living Standards During Transition to a Market Economy: The Kyrgyz Republic in 1993 and 1996," School of Economics Working Papers 1999-03, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Gasparini, Leonardo & Alejo, Javier & Haimovich, Francisco & Olivieri, Sergio & Tornarolli, Leopoldo, 2007.
"Poverty among the Elderly in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
42957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Javier Alejo & Francisco Haimovich & Sergio Olivieri & Leopoldo Tornarolli, 2007. "Poverty among the Elderly in Latin America and the Caribbean," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0055, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Sami Bibi & John Cockburn & Massa Coulibaly & Luca Tiberti, 2009. "The Impact of the Increase in Food Prices on Child Poverty and the Policy Response in Mali," Papers inwopa09/66, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Houssou, Nazaire & Zeller, Manfred & Alcaraz V., Gabriela & Schwarze, Stefan & Johannsen, Julia, 2007. "Proxy Means Tests for Targeting the Poorest Households -- Applications to Uganda," 106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France 7946, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zeller, Manfred & Sharma, Manohar & Henry, Carla & Lapenu, Cecile, 2006. "An operational method for assessing the poverty outreach performance of development policies and projects: Results of case studies in Africa, Asia, and Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 446-464, March.
- repec:wsi:medjxx:v:02:y:2010:i:02:n:s1793812010000265 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Gravemeyer & Thomas Gries & Jinjun Xue, 2010. "Poverty in Shenzhen," Working Papers CIE 28, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Hans-Peter Kohler & Francesco C. Billari & José Antonio Ortega, 2002. "The Emergence of Lowest-Low Fertility in Europe During the 1990s," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 28(4), pages 641-680.
- Omonona, Bolarin T., 2009. "Quantitative analysis of rural poverty in Nigeria:," NSSP working papers 9, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- L. Cuna, 2004. "Assessing Household Vulnerability to Employment Shocks: A Simulation Methodology Applied to Bosnia and Herzegovina," Working Papers 528, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Zeller, Manfred & Houssou, Nazaire & Alcaraz V., Gabriela & Schwarze, Stefan & Johannsen, Julia, 2006. "Developing Poverty Assessment Tools Based on Principal Component Analysis: Results from Bangladesh, Kazakhstan, Uganda, and Peru," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25396, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alexandre BERTIN (GREThA) & Matthieu CLEMENT (GREThA), 2007. "Poverty and shortage economy: a reappraisal with the capability approach (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-16, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Health Promotion; Services&Transfers to Poor; Poverty ReductionStrategies; Environmental Economics&Policies; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Poverty Assessment; Environmental Economics&Policies; Safety Nets and Transfers; Rural Poverty Reduction; Services&Transfers to Poor;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1942. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.