Women's Labor Force Participation During and After Communism: A Case Study of the Czech Republic and Slovakia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zuzana Siebertova & Matus Senaj & Norbert Svarda & Jana Valachyova, 2013.
"To Work or Not to Work? Estimates of Labour Supply Elasticities,"
Working and Discussion Papers
WP 5/2013, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Zuzana Siebertova & Matus Senaj & Norbert Svarda & Jana Valachyova, 2014. "To Work or Not to Work? Estimates of Labour Supply Elasticities," Working Papers Working Paper No. 1/2014, Council for Budget Responsibility.
- Bonin, Holger & Euwals, Rob, 2001.
"Participation Behavior of East German Women after German Unification,"
IZA Discussion Papers
413, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bonin, Holger & Euwals, Rob, 2002. "Participation Behaviour of East German Women After German Unification," CEPR Discussion Papers 3201, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Holger Bonin & Rob Euwals, 2002. "Participation Behavior of East German Women after German Unification," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 D1-1, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Holger Bonin & Rob Euwals, 2002. "Participation Behavior of East German Women after German Unification," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 477, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Reimao, Maira Emy, 2014. "Daycare, Durables, and Credit Constraints: Evidence from Rio de Janeiro," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170577, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- World Bank, 2013. "EU11 Regular Economic Report, Issue #26, January 2013," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16489, The World Bank.
- Grootaert, Christiaan & Braithwaite, Jeanine, 1998. "Poverty correlates and indicator-based targeting in Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1942, The World Bank.
- Noorkoiv, Rivo & Orazem, Peter F. & Puur, Allan & Vodopivec, Milan, 1997. "How Estonia's economic transition affected employment and wages (1989-95)," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1837, The World Bank.
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesus & Loichinger, Elke & Vincelette, Gallina A., 2016. "Aging and income convergence in Europe: A survey of the literature and insights from a demographic projection exercise," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 4-17.
More about this item
KeywordsLABOUR SUPPLY ; LABOUR FORCE ; COMMUNISM;
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:yalegr:768. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egyalus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .