Economic transition and the distributions of income and wealth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G., 1997. "Economic transition and the distributions of income and wealth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1808, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Atkinson,Anthony Barnes & Micklewright,John, 1992.
"Economic Transformation in Eastern Europe and the Distribution of Income,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521438827, January.
- Atkinson,Anthony Barnes & Micklewright,John, 1992. "Economic Transformation in Eastern Europe and the Distribution of Income," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521433297.
- Oded Galor & Joseph Zeira, 1993. "Income Distribution and Macroeconomics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 35-52.
- Roland Benabou, 1996. "Unequal Societies," NBER Working Papers 5583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Litchfield, Julie A., 1998.
"Education or inflation? The roles of structural factors and macroeconomic instability in explaining Brazilian inequality in the 1980s,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6586, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Julie Litchfield, 1998. "Education or Inflation? The Roles of Structural Factors and Macroeconomic Instability in Explaining Brazilian Inequality in the 1980s," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 41, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Simon Commander & Andrei Tolstopiatenko & Ruslan Yemtsov, 1999.
"Channels of redistribution: Inequality and poverty in the Russian transition,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 7(2), pages 411-447, July.
- Simon Commander & Andrei Tolstopiantenko & Ruslan Yemtsov, 1997. "Channels of Redistribution: Inequality and Poverty in the Russian Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 42, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Thesia I. Garner & Katherine Terrell, 1997. "Changes in Distribution and Welfare in Transition Economies: Market vs. Policy in the Czech Republic and Slovakia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 77, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia Senik, 2002.
"When Information Dominates Comparison: A Panel Data Analysis Using Russian Subjective Data,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
495, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Claudia Senik, 2002. "When Information Dominates Comparison. A Panel Data Analysis Using Russian Subjective Data," DELTA Working Papers 2002-02, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Xin Meng, 2007.
"Wealth Accumulation and Distribution in Urban China,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 55, pages 761-791.
- Meng, Xin, 2007. "Wealth Accumulation and Distribution in Urban China," IZA Discussion Papers 2553, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Milanovic, Branko & Ersado, Lire, 2008.
"Reform and Inequality during the Transition: An Analysis Using Panel Household Survey Data, 1990-2005,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4780, The World Bank.
- Milanovic, Branko & Ersado, Lire, 2008. "Reform and inequality during the transition: An analysis using panel household survey data, 1990-2005," MPRA Paper 7459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Milanovic, Branko & Ersado, Lire, 2010. "Reform and Inequality during the Transition: An Analysis Using Panel Houshold Survey Data, 1990-2006," WIDER Working Paper Series 062, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- David Aristei & Cristiano Perugini, 2014.
"Speed and Sequencing of Transition Reforms and Income Inequality: A Panel Data Analysis,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(3), pages 542-570, September.
- David Aristei & Cristiano Perugini, 2011. "Speed and Sequencing of Transition Reforms and Income Inequality: a Panel Data Analysis," Working Papers 302, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Jens Holscher & Cristiano Perugini & Fabrizio Pompei, 2011. "Wage inequality, labour market flexibility and duality in Eastern and Western Europe," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 271-310.
- Senik, Claudia, 2004. "When information dominates comparison: Learning from Russian subjective panel data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(9-10), pages 2099-2123, August.
- Bhandari, Bornali, 2007. "Effect of Inward Foreign Direct Investment on Income Inequality in Transition Countries," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 22, pages 888-928.
- Brando Jovanovic, 2000. "Russian Roulette- Expenditure Inequality and Instability in Russia, 1994-1998," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 358, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jang Ok Cho & Hyo-Youn Chu & Hyung Seok E. Kim & Jaywon Lee, 2016. "Productivity Distribution and Economic Growth," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 32, pages 23-40.
- Nazim, Habibov & Elvin, Afandi, 2009. "Analysis of subjective wellbeing in low-income transitional countries: evidence from comparative national surveys in Armenia,Azerbaijan and Georgia," MPRA Paper 42720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Campos, Nauro F & De Grauwe, Paul & Ji, Yuemei, 2017.
"Structural Reforms, Growth and Inequality: An Overview of Theory, Measurement and Evidence,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11159, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nauro F. Campos & Paul De Grauwe & Yuemei Ji, 2017. "Structural Reforms, Growth and Inequality: An Overview of Theory, Measurement and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 6812, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michal Brzezinski, 2017. "Income inequality and the Great Recession in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 2017-28, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Kenneth Smith, 2001. "Age/Earnings Profiles in Transition Economies: The Estonian Case," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 485-503.
- Aristei, David & Perugini, Cristiano, 2012. "Inequality and reforms in transition countries," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 2-10.
- Nixson, Frederick & Walters, Bernard, 2006. "Privatization, Income Distribution, and Poverty: The Mongolian Experience," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1557-1579, September.
- Sonin, Konstantin, 1999. "Inequality, Property Rights Protection, and Economic Growth in Transition Economies: Theory and Russian Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 2300, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aleksandra Parteka, 2012. "Skilled-Unskilled Wage Gap Versus Evolving Trade And Labour Market Structures in the EU," Working Papers 1204, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- Facundo Alvaredo & Leonardo Gasparini, 2013. "Recent Trends in Inequality and Poverty in Developing Countries," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0151, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Wan, Guanghua, 2002. "Income Inequality and Growth in Transition Economies: Are Nonlinear Models Needed?," WIDER Working Paper Series 104, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Adam McCarty, 2001. "The Social Impact of the Reform Process," Development and Comp Systems 0110004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Birdsall, Nancy & Nellis, John, 2003. "Winners and Losers: Assessing the Distributional Impact of Privatization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1617-1633, October.
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:42:y:2018:i:2:p:219-247 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xin Meng, 2004. "Economic Restructuring and Income Inequality in Urban China," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 50(3), pages 357-379, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:7:y:1999:i:2:p:377-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebrdduk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.