The Euro Area Crisis Management Framework: Consequences and Institutional Follow-Ups
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Belke, Ansgar, 2010. "The Euro Area Crisis Management Framework – Consequences and Institutional Follow-ups," Ruhr Economic Papers 207, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burda, Michael & Wyplosz, Charles, 2017. "Macroeconomics: a European Text," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 7, number 9780198737513.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Kirchner & Ansgar Belke & Christoph Degenhart & Joachim Wieland, 2011. "Schuldenkrise der Euro-Peripherieländer: Wie sollte die Restrukturierung der Schulden geregelt werden?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 64(11), pages 03-16, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEU governance; European Financial Stability Facility; European Financial Stabilisation Mechanism; European Monetary Fund; policy coordination; Stability and GrowthPact;
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2010-11-20 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-11-20 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-11-20 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp1076. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .