European corporate bond market integration: lessons from EMU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabe de Bondt & Jung-Duk Lichtenberger, 2004. "Empirical estimates of the impact of the euro on the corporate bond market in the euro area," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(11), pages 675-678.
- Wolff, Guntram B. & Schulz, Alexander, 2008.
"Sovereign bond market integration: the euro, trading platforms and globalization,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2008,12, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Guntram B. Wolff & Alexander Schulz, 2008. "Sovereign bond market integration: the euro, trading platforms and globalisation," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 332, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stellner, Christoph & Klein, Christian & Zwergel, Bernhard, 2015. "Corporate social responsibility and Eurozone corporate bonds: The moderating role of country sustainability," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 538-549.
- Stavarek, Daniel & Repkova, Iveta & Gajdosova, Katarina, 2011. "Theory of financial integration and achievements in the European Union," MPRA Paper 34393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate bond market; euro; financial integration; economic importance; market segmentation.;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G29 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Other
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2010-12-18 (European Economics)
- NEP-MON-2010-12-18 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .