European corporate bond market integration: lessons from EMU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabe de Bondt & Jung-Duk Lichtenberger, 2004. "Empirical estimates of the impact of the euro on the corporate bond market in the euro area," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(11), pages 675-678.
- Wolff, Guntram B. & Schulz, Alexander, 2008.
"Sovereign bond market integration: the euro, trading platforms and globalization,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2008,12, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Guntram B. Wolff & Alexander Schulz, 2008. "Sovereign bond market integration: the euro, trading platforms and globalisation," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 332, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stellner, Christoph & Klein, Christian & Zwergel, Bernhard, 2015. "Corporate social responsibility and Eurozone corporate bonds: The moderating role of country sustainability," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 538-549.
- Stavarek, Daniel & Repkova, Iveta & Gajdosova, Katarina, 2011. "Theory of financial integration and achievements in the European Union," MPRA Paper 34393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sergio Mayordomo & Juan Ignacio Peña & Eduardo S. Schwartz, 2009.
"Towards a Common European Monetary Union Risk Free Rate,"
NBER Working Papers
15353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergio Mayordomo & Juan Ignacio Peña & Eduardo S. Schwartz, 2011. "Towards a common European Monetary Union risk free rate," CNMV Working Papers CNMV Working Papers no. 5, CNMV- Spanish Securities Markets Commission - Research and Statistics Department.
- Schulz Alexander & Wolff Guntram B., 2009. "The German Sub-national Government Bond Market: Structure, Determinants of Yield Spreads and Berlin’s Forgone Bail-out," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 229(1), pages 61-83, February.
- Samir Kadiric, 2020. "The determinants of sovereign risk premiums in the UK and the European government bond market: The impact of Brexit," EIIW Discussion paper disbei271, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Pozzi, Lorenzo & Wolswijk, Guido, 2012. "The time-varying integration of euro area government bond markets," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 36-53.
- Korkeamäki, Timo, 2011. "Interest rate sensitivity of the European stock markets before and after the euro introduction," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 811-831.
- Regling, Klaus & Deroose, Servaas & Felke, Reinhard & Kutos, Paul, 2010. "The Euro After Its First Decade: Weathering the Financial Storm and Enlarging the Euro Area," ADBI Working Papers 205, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Klaus Regling & Servaas Deroose & Reinhard Felke & Paul Kutos, 2010. "The Euro After Its First Decade : Weathering the Financial Storm and Enlarging the Euro Area," Governance Working Papers 22817, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Lorenzo Pozzi & Guido Wolswijk, 2008. "Have Euro Area Government Bond Risk Premia Converged To Their Common State?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-042/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 07 Sep 2009.
- Schulz, Alexander & Wolff, Guntram B., 2009. "Sovereign bond market integration: the euro, trading platforms and financial crises," MPRA Paper 16900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitris A. Georgoutsos & Petros Migiakis, 2010. "European sovereign bond spreads: monetary unification, market conditions and financial integration," Working Papers 115, Bank of Greece.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate bond market; euro; financial integration; economic importance; market segmentation.;
All these keywords.
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G29 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Other
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.