Report NEP-EFF-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Filippetti, Andrea & Payrache, Antonio, 2010. "Productivity growth and catch up in Europe: A new perspective on total factor productivity differences," MPRA Paper 27212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francis Teal & Markus Eberhardt, 2010. "Productivity Analysis in Global Manufacturing Production," Economics Series Working Papers 515, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Heinz Hollenstein, 2010. "How Do Different Motives for R&D Investment in Foreign Locations Affect Domestic Firm Performance? An Analysis Based on Swiss Panel Micro Data," KOF Working papers 10-258, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:eab:financ:2411 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bas, Maria & Strauss-Kahn, Vanessa, 2010. "Does importing more inputs raise exports? Firm level evidence from France," MPRA Paper 27315, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dogruel, Fatma & Dogruel, A. Suut, 2010. "The Deindustrialization of Istanbul," MPRA Paper 27070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Whalley & Xiliang Zhao, 2010. "The Contribution of Human Capital to China's Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 16592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper248 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jiménez, Fernando & Zabala Iturriagagoitia, Jon Mikel & Zofío, José Luis, 2010. "Who leads research productivity change? Guidelines for R&D policy-makers," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2010/07, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- David Styles & Francesco Testa & Fabio Iraldo, 2010. "Direct regulation is an efficient approach to industrial environmental improvement: empirical evidence and perceptions from chemical manufacturers in Ireland and Italy," Working Papers 201002, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Marius Ley, 2010. "Insights into the Determinants of Innovation of Energy Efficiency," KOF Working papers 10-266, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Tom Broekel, 2010. "Do cooperative R&D subsidies stimulate regional innovation efficiency? Evidence from Germany," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1017, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2010.
- Pinto, Hugo, 2010. "Knowledge Production in European Union: Evidence from a National Level Panel Data," MPRA Paper 27283, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Dec 2010.