Do cooperative R&D subsidies stimulate regional innovation efficiency? Evidence from Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guido Buenstorf & Steven Klepper, 2009.
"Heritage and Agglomeration: The Akron Tyre Cluster Revisited,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(537), pages 705-733, April.
- Guido Buenstorf & Steven Klepper, 2005. "Heritage and Agglomeration: The Akron Tire Cluster Revisited," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-08, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Björn Alecke & Christoph Alsleben & Frank Scharr & Gerhard Untiedt, 2006. "Are there really high-tech clusters? The geographic concentration of German manufacturing industries and its determinants," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(1), pages 19-42, March.
- Guido Buenstorf, 2007.
"Evolution on the Shoulders of Giants: Entrepreneurship and Firm Survival in the German Laser Industry,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 30(3), pages 179-202, May.
- Guido Buenstorf, 2006. "Evolution on the Shoulders of Giants: Entrepreneurship and Firm Survival in the German Laser Industry," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-20, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Buenstorf, Guido & Klepper, Steven, 2010. "Why does entry cluster geographically? Evidence from the US tire industry," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 103-114, September.
- Anselin, Luc & Varga, Attila & Acs, Zoltan, 1997. "Local Geographic Spillovers between University Research and High Technology Innovations," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 422-448, November.
- Diego Comin & Bart Hobijn, 2011.
"Technology Diffusion and Postwar Growth,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2010, Volume 25, pages 209-246
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diego Comin & Bart Hobijn, 2010. "Technology diffusion and postwar growth," Working Paper Series 2010-16, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Diego A. Comin & Bart Hobijn, 2010. "Technology Diffusion and Postwar Growth," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-027, Harvard Business School.
- Diego A. Comin & Bart Hobijn, 2010. "Technology Diffusion and Postwar Growth," NBER Working Papers 16378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diego Comin & Bart Hobijn & Emilie Rovito, 2008. "Technology usage lags," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 237-256, December.
- Ron A. Boschma & Rik Wenting, 2004. "The spatial evolution of the British automobile industry," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0504, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2004.
- Guido Buenstorf & Matthias Geissler, 2011.
"The origins of entrants and the geography of the German laser industry,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(2), pages 251-270, June.
- Guido Buenstorf & Matthias Geissler, 2008. "The Origins of Entrants and the Geography of the German Laser Industry," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-14, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Michael S. Dahl & Christian Ø.R. Pedersen & Bent Dalum, 2003. "Entry by Spinoff in a High-tech Cluster," DRUID Working Papers 03-11, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Mario Cleves & William W. Gould & Roberto G. Gutierrez & Yulia Marchenko, 2010. "An Introduction to Survival Analysis Using Stata," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 3, number saus3, December.
- Jurgen Egeln & Sandra Gottschalk & Christian Rammer, 2004. "Location Decisions of Spin-offs from Public Research Institutions," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 207-223.
- Audretsch, David B & Stephan, Paula E, 1996. "Company-Scientist Locational Links: The Case of Biotechnology," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 641-652, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Cilem Selin Hazir, 2011.
"Conceptualizing the Role of Geographical Proximity in Project Based R&D Networks: A Literature Survey,"
- Cilem Selin Hazir, 2011. "Conceptualizing the Role of Geographical Proximity in Project Based R&D Networks: A Literature Survey," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1616, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation policy; regional innovation efficiency; R&D subsidies; cooperation networks; knowledge networks;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-12-18 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2010-12-18 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2010-12-18 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2010-12-18 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2010-12-18 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2010-12-18 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2010-12-18 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2010-12-18 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-URE-2010-12-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egu:wpaper:1017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deguunl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .