Report NEP-GEO-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tom Broekel, 2010. "Do cooperative R&D subsidies stimulate regional innovation efficiency? Evidence from Germany," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1017, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2010.
- Marcelo Delajara, 2010. "Regional comovement in employment over the business cycle in Mexico," Working Papers 2010-15, Banco de México.
- Konstantin Kholodilin & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2010. "Measuring Regional Inequality by Internet Car Price Advertisements: Evidence for Germany," KOF Working papers 10-261, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- González-Val, Rafael & Olmo, Jose, 2010. "A Statistical Test of City Growth: Location, Increasing Returns and Random Growth," MPRA Paper 27139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:ifwkie:info:hdl:10419/40022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Janno Reiljan & Aivo Ülper, 2010. "The Necessity Of An Administrative-Territorial Reform In A Country: The Case Of Estonia," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 77, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Hillringhaus, Tilman & Peichl, Andreas, 2010. "Die Messung von Armut unter Berücksichtigung regional divergierender Lebenshaltungskosten und öffentlicher Leistungen," IZA Discussion Papers 5344, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gnidchenko, Andrey, 2010. "Defragmentation of Economic Growth with a Focus on Diversification: Evidence from Russian Economy," MPRA Paper 27113, University Library of Munich, Germany.