Universities look beyond the patent policy discourse in their intellectual property strategies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Birgitte Andersen & Federica Rossi, 2011. "UK universities look beyond the patent policy discourse in their intellectual property strategies," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(4), pages 254-268, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lawson Cornelia & Sterzi Valerio, 2012. "The role of early career factors in academic patenting," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201201, University of Turin.
- JinHyo Joseph Yun & EuiSeob Jeong & JinSeu Park, 2016. "Network Analysis of Open Innovation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-21, July.
- Sengupta, Abhijit & Ray, Amit S., 2017. "University research and knowledge transfer: A dynamic view of ambidexterity in british universities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 881-897.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2010-12-18 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EDU-2010-12-18 (Education)
- NEP-INO-2010-12-18 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2010-12-18 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:labeco:201017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/leifrit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.