Capital-Account and Counter-Cyclical Prudential Regulations in Developing Countries
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Katajanokanlaituri 6B, 00160 Helsinki|
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kaplan, Ethan & Rodrik, Dani, 2001.
"Did the Malaysian Capital Controls Work?,"
Working Paper Series
rwp01-008, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Philip Turner, 2000. "Procyclicality of Regulatory Ratios?," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2000-01, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Manuel Agosin & Ricardo French-Davis, 1997. "Managing capital inflows in Chile," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 24(2 Year 19), pages 297-326, December.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Aaron Tornell & Andres Velasco, 1996.
"The Mexican Peso Crisis: Sudden Death or Death Foretold?,"
NBER Working Papers
5563, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sachs, Jeffrey & Tornell, Aaron & Velasco, Andres, 1996. "The Mexican peso crisis: Sudden death or death foretold?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-4), pages 265-283, November.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Aaron Tornell & Andres Velasco, 1996. "The Mexican Peso Crisis: Sudden Death or Death Foretold?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1760, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Sachs, J. & Tornell, A. & Velasco, A., 1996. "The Mexican Peso Crisis: Sudden Death or Death Foretold?," Working Papers 96-20, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Claudio Borio & Craig Furfine & Philip Lowe, 2001. "Procyclicality of the financial system and financial stability: issues and policy options," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Marrying the macro- and micro-prudential dimensions of financial stability, volume 1, pages 1-57 Bank for International Settlements.
- Gabriel Palma, 2000. "The Three Routes to Financial Crises: The Need for Capital Controls," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2000-17, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Rojas-Suarez, Liliana, 2002.
"Can international capital standards strengthen banks in emerging markets?,"
Journal of Financial Transformation,
Capco Institute, vol. 5, pages 51-63.
- Liliana Rojas-Suarez, 2001. "Can International Capital Standards Strengthen Banks in Emerging Markets?," Working Paper Series WP01-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Ffrench-Davis, Ricardo & Larraín, Guillermo, 2003.
"How optimal are the extremes?: Latin American exchange rate policies during the Asian crisis,"
Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1797, June.
- Ffrench-Davis, Ricardo & Larrain, Guillermo, 2002. "How Optimal are the Extremes? Latin American Exchange Rate Policies During the Asian Crisis," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Reisen, Helmut, 2003.
"Ratings since the Asian crisis,"
Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1790, June.
- Akira Ariyoshi & Andrei A Kirilenko & Inci Ã–tker & Bernard J Laurens & Jorge I Canales Kriljenko & Karl F Habermeier, 2000. "Capital Controls; Country Experiences with Their Use and Liberalization," IMF Occasional Papers 190, International Monetary Fund.
- José Antonio Ocampo & Camilo Ernesto Tovar, 1999. "Price-based capital account regulations: the Colombian experience," DOCUMENTOS DE INVESTIGACION 003372, CEPAL NACIONES UNIDAS.
- Laurent Clerc & Françoise Drumetz & Olivier Jaudoin, 2001. "To what extent are prudential and accounting arrangements pro- or countercyclical with respect to overall financial conditions?," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Marrying the macro- and micro-prudential dimensions of financial stability, volume 1, pages 197-210 Bank for International Settlements.
- Cardenas, Mauricio & Barrera, Felipe, 1997. "On the effectiveness of capital controls: The experience of Colombia during the 1990s," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 27-57, October.
- Raimundo Poveda, 2000. "La reforma del sistema de provisiones de insolvencia," Boletín Económico, Banco de España;Boletín Económico Homepage, issue JAN, Enero.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:dp2002-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.