The Three Routes to Financial Crises: The Need for Capital Controls
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2000|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 6 East 16th Street, New York, NY 10003|
Web page: http://www.economicpolicyresearch.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- De Gregorio, Jose & Edwards, Sebastian & Valdes, Rodrigo O., 2000.
"Controls on capital inflows: do they work?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 59-83, October.
- Jose De Gregorio & Sebastian Edwards & Rodrigo O. Valdes, 2000. "Controls on Capital Inflows: Do they Work?," NBER Working Papers 7645, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2000. "Taming Capital Flows," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1105-1116, June.
- Summers, L.H. & Summers, V.P., 1989. "When Financial Markets Work Too Well : A Cautious Case For A Securities Transactions Tax," Papers t12, Columbia - Center for Futures Markets.
- Hofman, Andre A, 2000. "Standardised Capital Stock Estimates in Latin America: A 1950-94 Update," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 45-86, January.
- José Antonio Ocampo & Camilo Ernesto Tovar, 1999. "Price-based capital account regulations: the Colombian experience," DOCUMENTOS DE INVESTIGACION 003372, CEPAL NACIONES UNIDAS.
- McKinnon, Ronald I & Pill, Huw, 1997. "Credible Economic Liberalizations and Overborrowing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 189-193, May.
- Tobin, James, 2000. "Financial Globalization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1101-1104, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epa:cepawp:2000-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bridget Fisher)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.