Forensic Accounting: Hidden balance of payments of the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Edsel L. Beja, 2007. "Forensic Accounting: Hidden Balance of Payments of the Philippines," Working Papers wp130, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edsel L. Beja, 2006. "Was Capital Fleeing Southeast Asia? Estimates from Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Thailand," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 261-283, July.
- Beja, Edsel Jr., 2006. "Capital Flight and the Hollowing Out of the Philippine Economy in the Neoliberal Regime," MPRA Paper 4830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beja, Edsel Jr., 2007. "Playful Dragon: Messing and missing trade," MPRA Paper 5156, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Slim, Sadri, 2015.
"Un modelo Mundell-Fleming con economía ilegal y lavado de dinero
[Modeling illegal economy and money laundering: a Mundell-Fleming framework]," MPRA Paper 64675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beja, Edsel Jr., 2007. "Capital Flight and Economic Performance," MPRA Paper 4885, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Sep 2007.
More about this item
KeywordsBalance of Payments; Capital Flight; Trade Misinvoicing; Other Unrecorded Transactions; Philippines;
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2007-09-16 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2007-09-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2007-09-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4828. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .