Was Capital Fleeing Southeast Asia? Estimates from Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Thailand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beja, Edsel, 2009.
"Things are different when you open up: Economic openness, domestic economy, and income,"
12802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beja, Edsel Jr., 2009. "Things are different when you open up: Economic openness, domestic economy, and income," MPRA Paper 16552, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Aug 2009.
- Beja, Edsel Jr., 2006.
"Forensic Accounting: Hidden balance of payments of the Philippines,"
4828, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Sep 2007.
- Edsel L. Beja, 2007. "Forensic Accounting: Hidden Balance of Payments of the Philippines," Working Papers wp130, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Beja Jr., Edsel L., 2007. "Brothers in distress: Revolving capital flows of Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 904-914, December.
- Beja, Edsel Jr., 2007. "Capital Flight and Economic Performance," MPRA Paper 4885, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Sep 2007.
- Edsel L. Beja, Jr., 2006. "Revisiting the Revolving Door: Capital Flight from Southeast Asia," Working Papers 16, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Beja Jr, Edsel, 2010. "Balance of Payments-consistent unreported flows," MPRA Paper 21699, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apbizr:v:12:y:2006:i:3:p:261-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FAPB20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .