Capital Flight and Economic Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bowles, Samuel & Gintis, Herbert, 1988.
"Contested Exchange: Political Economy and Modern Economic Theory,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 145-150, May.
- Bowles, Samuel & Gintis, Herbert, 1988. "Contested Exchange: Political Economy and Modern Economic Theory," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt82d2v3gb, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Samuel Bowles and Herbert Gintis., 1988. "Contested Exchange: Political Economy and Modern Economic Theory," Economics Working Papers 8876, University of California at Berkeley.
- Beja, Edsel Jr., 2006.
"Forensic Accounting: Hidden balance of payments of the Philippines,"
4828, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Sep 2007.
- Edsel L. Beja, 2007. "Forensic Accounting: Hidden Balance of Payments of the Philippines," Working Papers wp130, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Chang, P H Kevin & Claessens, Stijn & Cumby, Robert E, 1997. "Conceptual and Methodological Issues in the Measurement of Capital Flight," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(2), pages 101-119, April.
- Julio Lopez, 1998. "External Financial Fragility and Capital Flight in Mexico," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 257-270.
- Tornell, Aaron & Velasco, Andes, 1992. "The Tragedy of the Commons and Economic Growth: Why Does Capital Flow from Poor to Rich Countries?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(6), pages 1208-1231, December.
- Lisa M. Schineller, 1997. "A nonlinear econometric analysis of capital flight," International Finance Discussion Papers 594, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Imam Alam & Rahim Quazi, 2003. "Determinants of Capital Flight: An econometric case study of Bangladesh," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 85-103.
- Niranjan Chipalkatti & Meenakshi Rishi, 2001. "External Debt and Capital Flight in the Indian Economy," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 31-44.
- Edsel L. Beja, 2006. "Was Capital Fleeing Southeast Asia? Estimates from Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Thailand," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 261-283, July.
- Laura Alfaro & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Vadym Volosovych, 2008.
"Why Doesn't Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries? An Empirical Investigation,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(2), pages 347-368, May.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Laura Alfaro & Vadym Volosovych, 2003. "Why doesn’t Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries? An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 2003-01, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Laura Alfaro & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, 2004. "Why doesn't capital flow from rich to poor countries? An empirical investigation," 2004 Meeting Papers 53, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Laura Alfaro & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Vadym Volosovych, 2005. "Why Doesn't Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries? An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 11901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beja, Edsel Jr., 2006. "Capital Flight and the Hollowing Out of the Philippine Economy in the Neoliberal Regime," MPRA Paper 4830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arsenio M. Balisacan, 2007. "Why Does Poverty Persist in the Philippines? Facts, Fancies, and Policies," Agriculture and Development Discussion Paper Series 2007-1, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samir Abdelhafidh, 2014. "External Debt and Economic Growth in Tunisia," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(6), pages 669-689, December.
- Beja Jr, Edsel, 2010. "Balance of Payments-consistent unreported flows," MPRA Paper 21699, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:14031-eef is not listed on IDEAS
- Hermes, Niels & Lensink, Robert, 2014. "Financial liberalization and capital flight," Research Report 14031-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
More about this item
KeywordsCapital flight; economic growth; Philippines;
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-09-30 (Development)
- NEP-MAC-2007-09-30 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4885. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .