Contested Exchange: Political Economy and Modern Economic Theory
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||07 Jun 1988|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: F502 Haas, Berkeley CA 94720-1922|
Phone: (510) 642-1922
Fax: (510) 642-5018
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/iber_econ/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Samuel Bowles and Herbert Gintis., 1988. "Contested Exchange: Political Economy and Modern Economic Theory," Economics Working Papers 8876, University of California at Berkeley.
- Janvry, Alain De & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 1988. "Alternative Approaches to the Political Economy of Agricultural Policies: Convergence of Analytics, Divergence of Implications," 1988 Conference, August 24-31, 1988, Buenos Aires, Argentina 183118, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2011. "The Economics of Destructive Power," Chapters, in: Handbook on the Economics of Conflict, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Beja, Edsel Jr., 2007. "Capital Flight and Economic Performance," MPRA Paper 4885, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Sep 2007.
- Kosta Josifidis & Alpar LoÅ¡onc, 2012. "Value and Power in Economics," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(4), pages 501-519, September.
- Samuel Bowles & Arjun Jayadev, 2004.
"Guard Labor: An Essay in Honor of Pranab Bardhan,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2004-15, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Arjun Jayadev & Samuel Bowles, 2004. "Guard Labor: An Essay in Honor of Pranab Bardhan," Working Papers wp90, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Beja, Edsel Jr., 2007. "Playful Dragon: Messing and missing trade," MPRA Paper 5156, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ernst Fehr & Holger Herz & Tom Wilkening, 2010. "The Lure of Authority: Motivation and Incentive E ects of Power," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1115, The University of Melbourne.
- Fehr, Ernst & Herz, Holger & Wilkening, Tom, 2012. "The Lure of Authority: Motivation and Incentive Effects of Power," IZA Discussion Papers 7030, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ernst Fehr & Holger Herz & Tom Wilkening, 2012. "The lure of authority: Motivation and incentive effects of power," ECON - Working Papers 099, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ernst Fehr & Holger Herz & Tom Wilkening, 2012. "The Lure of Authority: Motivation and Incentive Effects of Power," CESifo Working Paper Series 4021, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ernst Fehr & Holger Herz & Tom Wilkening, 2012. "The lure of authority: Motivation and incentive effects of power," UBSCENTER - Working Papers 002, UBS International Center of Economics in Society - Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Boyce, James K. & Zarsky, Lyuba, 1988. "Capital Flight from the Philippines, 1962-1986," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1988 Vol. XV No. 2-c, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2009. "A Critical Review of Strategic Conflict Theory and Socio-political Instability Models," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 119(6), pages 817-858.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2009. "A Critical Review of Strategic Conflict Theory and Socio-political Instability Models," Post-Print hal-00629129, HAL.
- Jayadev, Arjun & Bowles, Samuel, 2006. "Guard labor," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 328-348, April.
- Michel De Vroey, 1997. "Le concept de chômage involontaire : de Keynes aux nouveaux keynésiens," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(6), pages 1381-1408.
- Libman, Alexander Mikhailovich, 2009. "Эндогенные Границы И Распределение Власти В Федерациях И Международных Сообществах
[ENDOGENOUS BOUNDARIES AND DISTRIBUTION OF POWER In the Federation]," MPRA Paper 16473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beja, Edsel Jr., 2006. "Capital Flight and the Hollowing Out of the Philippine Economy in the Neoliberal Regime," MPRA Paper 4830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:econwp:qt82d2v3gb. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed