Capital Flight and the Hollowing Out of the Philippine Economy in the Neoliberal Regime
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bowles, Samuel & Gintis, Herbert, 1988.
"Contested Exchange: Political Economy and Modern Economic Theory,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 145-150, May.
- Bowles, Samuel & Gintis, Herbert, 1988. "Contested Exchange: Political Economy and Modern Economic Theory," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt82d2v3gb, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Samuel Bowles and Herbert Gintis., 1988. "Contested Exchange: Political Economy and Modern Economic Theory," Economics Working Papers 8876, University of California at Berkeley.
- McKinnon, Ronald I. & Pill, Huw, 1998.
"International Overborrowing: A Decomposition of Credit and Currency Risks,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1267-1282, July.
- Ronald I. McKinnon & Huw Pill, 1998. "International Overborrowing: A Decomposition of Credit and Currency Risks," Working Papers 98004, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- K.S. Jomo & Ilene Grabel & Gerald Epstein, 2003. "Capital Management Techniques In Developing Countries: An Assessment of Experiences From the 1990s and Lessons for the Future," Working Papers wp56, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beja, Edsel Jr., 2006.
"Forensic Accounting: Hidden balance of payments of the Philippines,"
4828, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Sep 2007.
- Edsel L. Beja, 2007. "Forensic Accounting: Hidden Balance of Payments of the Philippines," Working Papers wp130, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Beja Jr., Edsel L., 2007. "Brothers in distress: Revolving capital flows of Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 904-914, December.
- Beja, Jr., Edsel, 2009. "The Philippines on debt row," MPRA Paper 16553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beja, Edsel Jr., 2007. "Capital Flight and Economic Performance," MPRA Paper 4885, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Sep 2007.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital flight; external debt; revolving door; Philippines;
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4830. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .