The Philippines on debt row
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beja, Edsel Jr., 2007. "Win or Lose, it’s the policy we choose: Comparative economic performance of the inflation targeters," MPRA Paper 4833, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Sep 2007.
- Seema Jayachandran & Michael Kremer, 2006. "Odious Debt," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(1), pages 82-92, March.
- M. Shahe Emran & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2004.
"Price-neutral Tax Reform With an Informal Economy,"
- Joseph E. Stiglitz & M. Shahe Emran, 2004. "Price Neutral Tax reform With an Informal Economy," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 493, Econometric Society.
- Nedelyn Magtibay-Ramos & Gemma Estrada & Jesus Felipe, 2008. "An Input-Output Analysis of the Philippine BPO Industry," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 22(1), pages 41-56, May.
- Lim, Joseph Y., 2000. "The Effects of the East Asian Crisis on the Employment of Women and Men: The Philippine Case," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1285-1306, July.
- Baunsgaard, Thomas & Keen, Michael, 2010. "Tax revenue and (or?) trade liberalization," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 563-577, October.
- Léonce Ndikumana & James Boyce, 2002. "Africa’s Debt: Who Owes Whom?," Working Papers wp48, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Lim, Joseph Y., 2006. "Towards Financing the Millennium Development Goals of the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2006-23, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Manasan, Rosario G., 2007. "Financing the Millennium Development Goals: The Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2007-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Rosario G. Manasan, 2007. "Financing the Millennium Development Goals : The Philippines," Development Economics Working Papers 21928, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Cororaton, Caesar B. & Guerrero, Margarita F., 1999. "Impacts of the Southeast Asian Financial Crisis on the Philippine Manufacturing Sector," Discussion Papers DP 1999-09, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Balisacan, Arsenio M. & Fuwa, Nobuhiko, 2004. "Changes in Spatial Income Inequality in the Philippines: An Exploratory Analysis," WIDER Working Paper Series 034, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Joseph Lim, 2008. "Central banking in the Philippines: from inflation targeting to financing development," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 271-285.
- Beja, Edsel Jr., 2006. "Capital Flight and the Hollowing Out of the Philippine Economy in the Neoliberal Regime," MPRA Paper 4830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert S. Dohner & Ponciano Intal, Jr., 1989. "III: The Marcos Legacy: Economic Policy and Foreign Debt in the Philippines," NBER Chapters,in: Developing Country Debt and Economic Performance, Volume 3: Country Studies - Indonesia, Korea, Philippines, Turkey, pages 371-372 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Manasan, Rosario G. & de Guzman, Generoso & Reyes, Celia M., 1999. "Social Impact of the Regional Financial Crisis in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 1999-14, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Joseph Hanlon, 2000. "How much debt must be cancelled?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(6), pages 877-901.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Dumlao, 2013. "Gross International reserves: accumulation management, and relation to debt," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-22, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; indebtedness; debt penalty; debt relief;
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .