The Philippines on debt row
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beja, Edsel Jr., 2007. "Win or Lose, it’s the policy we choose: Comparative economic performance of the inflation targeters," MPRA Paper 4833, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Sep 2007.
- Seema Jayachandran & Michael Kremer, 2006. "Odious Debt," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(1), pages 82-92, March.
- M. Shahe Emran & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2004.
"Price-neutral Tax Reform With an Informal Economy,"
- Joseph E. Stiglitz & M. Shahe Emran, 2004. "Price Neutral Tax reform With an Informal Economy," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 493, Econometric Society.
- Nedelyn Magtibay-Ramos & Gemma Estrada & Jesus Felipe, 2008. "An Input-Output Analysis of the Philippine BPO Industry," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 22(1), pages 41-56, May.
- Lim, Joseph Y., 2000. "The Effects of the East Asian Crisis on the Employment of Women and Men: The Philippine Case," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1285-1306, July.
- Baunsgaard, Thomas & Keen, Michael, 2010. "Tax revenue and (or?) trade liberalization," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 563-577, October.
- Léonce Ndikumana & James Boyce, 2002. "Africa’s Debt: Who Owes Whom?," Working Papers wp48, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Lim, Joseph Y., 2006. "Towards Financing the Millennium Development Goals of the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2006-23, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Manasan, Rosario G., 2007. "Financing the Millennium Development Goals: The Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2007-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Rosario G. Manasan, 2007. "Financing the Millennium Development Goals : The Philippines," Development Economics Working Papers 21928, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Cororaton, Caesar B. & Guerrero, Margarita F., 1999. "Impacts of the Southeast Asian Financial Crisis on the Philippine Manufacturing Sector," Discussion Papers DP 1999-09, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Balisacan, Arsenio M. & Fuwa, Nobuhiko, 2004. "Changes in Spatial Income Inequality in the Philippines: An Exploratory Analysis," WIDER Working Paper Series 034, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Joseph Lim, 2008. "Central banking in the Philippines: from inflation targeting to financing development," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 271-285.
- Beja, Edsel Jr., 2006. "Capital Flight and the Hollowing Out of the Philippine Economy in the Neoliberal Regime," MPRA Paper 4830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert S. Dohner & Ponciano Intal, Jr., 1989. "III: The Marcos Legacy: Economic Policy and Foreign Debt in the Philippines," NBER Chapters,in: Developing Country Debt and Economic Performance, Volume 3: Country Studies - Indonesia, Korea, Philippines, Turkey, pages 371-372 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Manasan, Rosario G. & de Guzman, Generoso & Reyes, Celia M., 1999. "Social Impact of the Regional Financial Crisis in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 1999-14, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Joseph Hanlon, 2000. "How much debt must be cancelled?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(6), pages 877-901.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Dumlao, 2013. "Gross International reserves: accumulation management, and relation to debt," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-22, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; indebtedness; debt penalty; debt relief;
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.