Social Impact of the Regional Financial Crisis in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Manacorda & F.C. Rosati, 2008. "Industrial structure and child labour. Evidence from Brazil," UCW Working Paper 44, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- World Bank, 2011. "Philippines," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27384, The World Bank.
- Majumdar, Sumon & Mani, Anandi & Mukand, Sharun W., 2004.
"Politics, information and the urban bias,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 137-165, October.
- Sumon Majumdar & Anandi Mani & Sharun W. Mukand, 2004. "Politics, Information and the Urban Bias," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0409, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Mukhopadhaya, Pundarik, 2002. "Crisis, Social Sector And Income Distribution In Some Southeast Asian Countries," EIJS Working Paper Series 161, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Datt, Gaurav & Hoogeveen, Hans, 2003.
"El Nino or El Peso? Crisis, Poverty and Income Distribution in the Philippines,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1103-1124, July.
- Datt, Gaurav & Hoogeveen, Hans, 2000. "El Nino or El Peso? Crisis, poverty, and income distribution in the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2466, The World Bank.
- Pineda, Virginia S., 1999. "Impact of the Financial Crisis on Social Services Financing and Delivery," Discussion Papers DP 1999-30, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Mapa, Dennis S & Sandoval, Monica Flerida B & Yap, David Joseph Emmanuel B, 2009.
"Investigating the Presence of Regional Economic Growth Convergence in the Philippines using Kalman Filter,"
20681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mapa, Dennis S. & Sandoval, Monica Flerida B. & Yap, David Joseph Emmanuel II B., 2013. "Investigating the Presence of Regional Economic Growth Convergence in the Philippines Using Kalman Filter," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2010 Vol. 37 No. 2a, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- World Bank, 2002. "A Preliminary Desk Review of Urban Poverty in the East Asia Region : With Particular Focus on Indonesia, the Philippines, and Vietnam, Volume 1. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15110, The World Bank.
- Beja, Jr., Edsel, 2009. "The Philippines on debt row," MPRA Paper 16553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Milo, Melanie S., 1999. "Contagion Effects of the Asian Crisis, Policy Responses and their Social Implications," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1999 Vol. XXVI No.2-c, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- World Bank, 2012. "Addressing Vulnerability in East Asia : A Regional Study," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11900, The World Bank.
- Green, David Jay & Campos, J. Edgardo, 2001. "Fiscal lessons from the East Asian financial crisis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 309-329.
More about this item
Keywordsvulnerable groups; Asian crisis; poverty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_1999-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .