The effect of tax-tariff reform: evidence from Ukraine
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Friedrich Schneider & Robert Klinglmair, 2004.
"Shadow economies around the world: what do we know?,"
Economics working papers
2004-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Friedrich Schneider & Robert Klinglmair, 2004. "Shadow Economies Around the World: What Do We Know?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2004-03, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Schneider, Friedrich & Klinglmair, Robert, 2004. "Shadow Economies around the World: What Do We Know?," IZA Discussion Papers 1043, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Friedrich Schneider & Robert Klinglmair, 2004. "Shadow Economies around the World: What Do We Know?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1167, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Keen & Jenny E. Ligthart, 2005.
"Coordinating Tariff Reduction and Domestic Tax Reform under Imperfect Competition,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 385-390, May.
- Keen, M. & Ligthart, J.E., 2004. "Coordinating Tariff Reduction and Domestic Tax Reform under Imperfect Competition," Discussion Paper 2004-78, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Keen, M. & Ligthart, J.E., 2005. "Coordinating tariff reduction and domestic tax reform under imperfect competition," Other publications TiSEM db2f2573-0206-4b08-b9ae-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- M. Shahe Emran & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2004.
"Price-neutral Tax Reform With an Informal Economy,"
- Joseph E. Stiglitz & M. Shahe Emran, 2004. "Price Neutral Tax reform With an Informal Economy," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 493, Econometric Society.
- Friedrich Schneider & Dominik Enste, 1999.
"Shadow Economies Around the World - Size, Causes, and Consequences,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
196, CESifo Group Munich.
- Friedrich Schneider & Dominik Enste, 2000. "Shadow Economies Around the World; Size, Causes, and Consequences," IMF Working Papers 00/26, International Monetary Fund.
- Jenny Ligthart & Gerard C. van der Meijden, 2010.
"Coordinated Tax-Tariff Reforms, Informality, and Welfare Distribution,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3107, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jenny Ligthart & Gerard C. van der Meijden, 2010. "Coordinated Tax-Tari Reforms, Informality, and Welfare Distribution," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1029, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Ligthart, J.E. & van der Meijden, G.C., 2010. "Coordinated Tax-Tariff Reforms, Informality, and Welfare Distribution," Discussion Paper 2010-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Emran, M. Shahe & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2005.
"On selective indirect tax reform in developing countries,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(4), pages 599-623, April.
- M. Shahe Emran & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2002. "On Selective Indirect Tax Reform in Developing Countries," International Trade 0210003, EconWPA.
- Azim M Sadikov & Hans P Lankes & Dustin Smith & Katrin Elborgh-Woytek & Jean-Jacques Hallaert, 2006. "Fiscal Implications of Multilateral Tariff Cuts," IMF Working Papers 06/203, International Monetary Fund.
- Dominik H. Enste & Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "Shadow Economies: Size, Causes, and Consequences," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 77-114, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sokolovska, Olena & Sokolovskyi, Dmytro, 2016. "Optimization of government trade behavior and its implication for small developing economy (the case of Ukraine)," MPRA Paper 71983, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordstrade tax; tax-tariff reform; VAT; informal sector;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2012-12-06 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-IUE-2012-12-06 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2012-12-06 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .